NEWS Locky: Broncos are Milf's team now

Vs Cowboys Rd 4 2016. From a good 35-40 metres too. I'll always remember that game for Thurston's epic tantrum after Milf nailed it.
Best game I've ever been to. I remember going off my head when he slotted that over

Brisbane should look at a guy like Jayson Bukuya for next season.he is a Brisbane boy comes off contact this year.would look good in the back row with Gillette and McGuire

Brisbane should look at a guy like Jayson Bukuya for next season.he is a Brisbane boy comes off contact this year.would look good in the back row with Gillette and McGuire

Not really sure he would be needed or even add anything to the team. We already have guys like Bukuya, younger too.

Ye that’s right younger there about two to three years away from being regular first graders.he has played 150 nrl games won a comp captain Fiji played in heaps of big games.he would be good for them young guys,if Sam Thaiday leaves that’s a big chuck of experience gone.

Ye that’s right younger there about two to three years away from being regular first graders.he has played 150 nrl games won a comp captain Fiji played in heaps of big games.he would be good for them young guys,if Sam Thaiday leaves that’s a big chuck of experience gone.

Even when Thaiday leaves we still have plenty of experience in the back row with the likes of Gillett, McGuire, and Glenn. We also have to try and accommodate the likes of Su'A, Oates, Savelio, and Fifita.

There's no need for us to go out and buy more.

I like bukuya but I don't think there's a spot for him. He's not going to displace Glenn or gillett. Sua is next cab off the rank, and we've already got the oates dilemma. At best he could take a bench forward spot but again, off who? In the next few years Flegler haas and fifita are going to push for that on top of who we've already got now in offa, sims, even people like taga.

If we were to go to the market for a backrower, there is only one that we should look at.

Papalii. He is off-contract.

My preference would be Fitzgibbon but he was re-signed. But we sign Papalii, offload Glenn, all sweet.

If we were to go to the market for a backrower, there is only one that we should look at.

My preference would be Fitzgibbon but he was re-signed. But we sign Papalii, offload Glenn, all sweet.

No to that fat **** , we don’t need him at all waste of $$

Milfs best mate too

No to that fat **** , we don’t need him at all waste of $$

We also didn’t need Bird, but we signed him because he is a star player. Very competitive and improves our squad.

A lot of people haven’t seen the sheer amount of work Papalii put in this pre-season to get back to full fitness. We will see the rewards of that as the season progresses and we will see the Papalii that forced his way into the Origin team. He would improve our forward pack and give us plenty of mongrel. And as Smokin Joe pointed out, he is Milford's best mate so it keeps Milford happy. Put him on the left with him and that combination could be very lethal.

But it doesn’t really matter anyway because he is fighting to stay at Canberra.. But if that changes, he is one we should definitely go for.

You just don’t pass up Origin forwards because we have a rookie that might be the next big thing and is still a good couple of years away from being an NRL regular.

Glenn and Gillett have enough experience sua , fafira and carrigan our youth . And we need to start bringing them in now. No room for anyone else or need.

I was a huge Papa fan, he hasn't been amazing recently, but I blame the Raiders. A lot of players go backwards there under Stuart. He needs a change of clubs and to find that motivation again. He's in top 3 back rowers at his best.

Yes he has 118 games next to his name, but how many of those are directing a team around the park? Not many. I think this will come with time and lets hope he gets the mix right of being Milf with seeing whats in front and leading us around the park, like Thurston.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.