Matt Lodge Discussion

It's reflecting in his on field form as well. He's been one of the best props in the comp for a few rounds now

Seeing as I can’t go a month without a drink kudos to him
I'l drink to that.

No seriously I've been on holidays 2 weeks so I think nothing of having a drink while my wife goes to work lol

I did the month challenge a while ago, no cigs (when I did smoke) or booze. I felt great and saved a bunch but it was social suicide.

Last edited:
Raiders CEO brining the broncos and Lodge back into the headlines. **** off you piece of shit. Lodge served much longer then 10 weeks! Enjoy an early mad Monday you poor excuse for a club!
Do the raiders ever take responsibility for anything or is it always someone else’s fault?

“The NRL were embarrassed by their and Broncos’ handling of the Matt Lodgeincident and it appears Jack has paid a higher price for that,” Furner told Fairfax Media on Sunday.

https://www.zerotackle.com/wighton-...ok&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Zero+Tackle

Last edited:
Raiders CEO brining the broncos and Lodge back into the headlines. **** off you piece of shit. Lodge served much longer then 10 weeks! Enjoy an early mad Monday you poor excuse for a club!
Do the raiders ever take responsibility for anything or is it always someone else’s fault?

“The NRL were embarrassed by their and Broncos’ handling of the Matt Lodgeincident and it appears Jack has paid a higher price for that,” Furner told Fairfax Media on Sunday.

https://www.zerotackle.com/wighton-...ok&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Zero+Tackle

Man that Furner guy love a good cry.

The Raiders can get fucked. There was a time that I might have applauded them for showing Carney and Ferguson the door. But then I remember that they did it to themselves. They were soft as **** in their players because of how talented they were, and constantly looked the other way. It’s their own fault that Carney and Ferguson never learned to be responsible for their own actions. It took 3-4 chances each before they were booted.

Claiming that Lodge got off easier than Wighton is just so pathetically ignorant, but they won’t be called on it, in fact I suspect most of the media fucktards to nod and agree.

Last edited:
You know how you can tell that Furner is completely full of shit (i mean apart from the fact his mouth is moving)?

that even the tin foil hat brigade at the greenhouse don't support him in this instance

The NRL wouldn't register Lodge for a year. Now I'm no mathematician by any stretch, but one year has more weeks in it, and is therefore a higher amount of time out of the game, than 10 weeks.

Last edited:
The NRL wouldn't register Lodge for a year. Now I'm no mathematician by any stretch, but one year has more weeks in it, and is therefore a higher amount of time out of the game, than 10 weeks.
And Lodge only punched one person

And Lodge only punched one person

And threatened a few others with death and forced his way inside their home...

As much as I like Lodge as a player and his turn-around has been a credit to him, no need to trivialise his actions...

As much as I like Lodge as a player and his turn-around has been a credit to him, no need to trivialise his actions...

To compare things is not always to travialise.

Undoubtedly. As you said though, Lodge did pay the price.

Bit rich for the Raiders to be crying poor over Wighton. Punched on with three separate parties, two of which seemingly unprovoked. Just take it on the chin.

Canberra have no one to blame but themselves. They were apparently given a suggested range by the NRL of 6-10 weeks for the suspension and they plumped for the minimum. If they had of gone 8 weeks, I think it is less likely that the NRL would have come over the top and they would have got him back two weeks prior to the end of the season.

Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• The Don
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • mitch222
  • BRC088
  • Maddy
  • maddo
  • Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BruiserMk1
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.