Milford's Magic Moments

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
I know mate, everyone knows.

There’s not a poster on this forum that hasn’t seen you relentlessly bang on about the 2018 POTY.

Or you bag him out about it. Keeps getting funnier, I swear.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I haven’t relentlessly banged on about it, I’ve relentlessly referenced it when people falsely claim he phoned it in as soon as he got his big contract, that’s all 😉

anyway, I know you know I was joking, but I’m sure you do know that
Fair call 👍

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Or you bag him out about it. Keeps getting funnier, I swear.
Aren’t you just a barrel of laughs.

I can’t speak for @broncsgoat but I wasn’t bagging anyone out, just being flippantly ironic.

But I’ve learnt my lesson, so I’ll be sure to run my next throwaway remark by you.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Aren’t you just a barrel of laughs.

I can’t speak for @broncsgoat but I wasn’t bagging anyone out, just being flippantly ironic.

But I’ve learnt my lesson, so I’ll be sure to run my next throwaway remark by you.
Literally everything I do is being sarcastic or ironic.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Literally everything I do is being sarcastic or ironic.
I hear you. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, which probably explains why I rely so heavily on it.

****, sorry @holdzy, this post is all horseshit, sorry I didn’t run it past you first. Guess I didn’t learn my lesson after all.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I hear you. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, which probably explains why I rely so heavily on it.

****, sorry @holdzy, this post is all horseshit, sorry I didn’t run it past you first. Guess I didn’t learn my lesson after all.
People who say that just don’t get it

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
His kicking game was elite in 2018.

We are a bit off track atm - like I said in the opening post, by all means bag him out elsewhere, start a **** Milford thread and have at it.

This is just for the good times for those who care to contribute- if you don't, then don't.

2018 - can't remember the game, but he put a kick in from in our own half that looked for all money to go out over the opposition's in goal, but sat up just before the dead ball line. One of the best pressure relieving kicks I've ever seen.

I also remember him dropping Pearce in a tackle, one of cleanest big shots from a smaller bloke you could see. Wish we saw more of that, he is deceptively strong.
Its an incredibly sad and frustrating end.

I don't know why some insist on getting their jollies by rubbing salt into the wound......

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Its an incredibly sad and frustrating end.

I don't know why some insist on getting their jollies by rubbing salt into the wound......
Mate, his career may be on life support, but this isn’t his funeral.

After all, he could just come out and prove all the doubters wrong if he wanted to.

Everyone wins if he does.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Now drown your sorrows

Remix poster

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018

Active Now

• Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kat00
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.