My Brothers and Sisters... A call to Arms this Friday.

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
OK heres the 411:

Broncos Leagues club this Friday night.

If you live within a few hours drive ####ing be there and help us raise the roof. I'm calling out everyone who lives in Brisbane and is on this forum from Queenslander to Beads to Nashy to scumbag and everyone in-between.

So come one come all and let's party it up :)

Lolz!

I should probably get my gym on a lot this week because of the jugs of beer that will be consumed...it's like 2006 all over again!

I am not driving an hour to not drink, that is like going to Thailand and not trying out a tranny ffs. :haha:

A LIKELY STARTER.... Like #### you will be Jeb, You'll be there. End of story, no wedding will get you out of this. Be there or I start posting those pics of you that people haven't seen yet. What happened in Sydney will not stay in Sydney... Capice!

One of you cool cats want to lend me a member's code so I can get a pre-sale ticket for ze game? Please!

Haven't got any yet. Probably won't need one anyway, there will only be 50 Manly fans.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.