My Brothers and Sisters... A call to Arms this Friday.

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
Where do you guys plan on sitting, Category One - Broncos?

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I prefer to sit at home alone to watch these high stress games. i need to vent and cheer and despair and celebrate without prying eyes. It's the same with Origin and grand finals. The last time I went to a party to watch a Final was the 2008 semi final. we all know how that ended. Can't do it again.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, can understand. Record at the Leagues Club for Broncos finals hasn't been good, BUT that's only been against Melbourne. 2007, 2008, 2009.

2006, both the elimination final vs Knights and preliminary final vs Bulldogs...epic nights!

Storm + Leagues Club = death however.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
I prefer to sit at home alone to watch these high stress games. i need to vent and cheer and despair and celebrate without prying eyes. It's the same with Origin and grand finals. The last time I went to a party to watch a Final was the 2008 semi final. we all know how that ended. Can't do it again.

It definitely hurts more to watch it live right in front of you lol. 2008 v Storm I just got up and walked out straight away, 2009 Origin game 3 I was so disgusted at our performance I walked out with 10 minutes to go.

However, celebrating a win with friends is worth going out for. A bunch of us are heading to the leagues club for this game, its going to be packed and if we win the place is going to explode.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
would love to attend but have already scheduled a bbq at ours with a bunch of mates with the trusty plasma out on the back deck. should be a good night -> hope it ends well

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Spike
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.