BASKETBALL NBA

OKC through to the second round of finals. Looks to me like everything is pointing to an OKC v Boston finals series. However, Boston might have lost Porzingis today which might impact them.

Obviously, Denver is the big one that can stop all of that but they are pretty banged up now, so will have to see how bad some of these injuries are.

The biggest pity though of the finals is some of the big name players injured right now - Butler, Giannis, Lilliard, Zion and several others with niggling injuries. Williamson's injury ended New Orleans' season sadly and obviously MIlwaukee aren't winning anything with those two out.

Giddey dropped from OKC's starting line up, not sure if injured but he has been such few minutes in the finals that you wouldn't be surprised if is out of favour. I would not be at all surprised if he is at a different team in 2025.

Giddey dropped from OKC's starting line up, not sure if injured but he has been such few minutes in the finals that you wouldn't be surprised if is out of favour. I would not be at all surprised if he is at a different team in 2025.
Few comparisons to ben simmons in that he needs the ball in his hand and is a bit meh of late from 3 so d drops off him

He's been a huge +/- negative against Dallas. He doesn't really fit in with SGA either, he's an on-ball player or nothing at his current level.

He's been a huge +/- negative against Dallas. He doesn't really fit in with SGA either, he's an on-ball player or nothing at his current level.

I could see someone like Sacremento or even Philly really go for him. There'd be a few others too. Like imagine him in the Nuggets line up...or Boston.

I could see someone like Sacremento or even Philly really go for him. There'd be a few others too. Like imagine him in the Nuggets line up...or Boston.
Yeah, I want to see him in a team missing a point guard. Maybe Orlando as well or something? Not sure how much they value Anthony Black.

So OKC going down here at home, they are really looking like they are going out at the semis stage, that's a shock to be honest but there is a reason why such young teams don't make it beyond here.

That said, they aren't dead yet. Mavs have been really impressive though and have looked the better side since game 1 comfortably.

So OKC going down here at home, they are really looking like they are going out at the semis stage, that's a shock to be honest but there is a reason why such young teams don't make it beyond here.

That said, they aren't dead yet. Mavs have been really impressive though and have looked the better side since game 1 comfortably.
OKCs roll players are missing their 3s at the wrong time and Dallas is making theirs. And Jalen Williams is is stinking it up. They are playing too much hero ball atm

GNweEsaXsAEO2oF.jpg

Can't wait for Nuggets and Timberwolves game 7. Hoping Jokic goes full MVP mode again.

You got the Celtics in the way though. Dallas also is playing a multi-threat game with Doncic coming up clutch as well.
I don't believe in the celtics or mavs against either of these two teams. Too big. Thunder are just too small against anyone. They should have gone and got another hybrid 4 or 5. The east is a joke. The celtics havent even looked that good beating that horrible competition. Going to probably get a beaten up knicks team too. They definitely going to be fresh in the finals.

I guess the advantage for the Celtics would be coming into the finals quick and healthy, same as the Nuggets last season. Meanwhile the western conference is like going through a blender.
Hope the Nuggets beat the Wolves, but wouldn't be too upset if it was the other way. Anthony Edwards is just too entertaining both on and off the court.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.