Next in line?

Is Dell next in line for an outside back Maroon jersey?

• Yes, barge arse is a champion!! Bring on the big Dell!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ddd said:
Bajar said:
2. Sailor to replace Harrison (I honestly thought he was soft last night)

What game were you watching? Harrison was awesome

Just about to post this myself. What a ridiculous comment.

I hate moving players around just for the sake of it. Very few should be replaced, and as seeing as Hodges is the only problem due to injury then his spot is the only one that should be up for grabs.

I am still undecided on who would be a better option, but Sailor does not need to come in to replace Harrison.

Browny said:
Je$ter said:
:roll:

It. Doesn't. Matter.

He PREFERS playing left centre. He is the next best centre for QLD that is available so it's a no brainer.

Maybe it does to him. Defensively it would be different and maybe that would affect his reading of defence etc.

I get what your saying and that he should be able to switch but it may count against him in the selectors mind.

My 2.2 cents(gst inc)

Who else are they gonna pick?

Folau is not going into the centres, defensively he still can't read well enough imo, Jennings would carve him.

He's a former yawnion-playing, Gold Coast bogan, but there's no denying Mat Rogers' form. Get the tattooed gimp out there, but for the love of GOD hope that hodgo comes back early.

tonga is the obvious choice, and hes not playing badly. leave everything else as it is.

lol at the ppl wanting to move slater. played one of the best fullback games last night (apart from the blunder on hayne, but remember gidley did the same thing on inglis). Hunt is no winger, he is out utility.

I'm just not convinced Tonga is up to it to be honest. And he isn't real good on the right, and there's no way you'd move Inglis.

If you don't choose Tonga then it's gotta be Rogers. He's tough and has the experience. If you brought Dell in then you would need to bring Boyd or Folau in off the wing to accommodate him... that would f*ck with the team too much.

will never happen but, harrison to centre to contain jennings, stagg to second row...

titan4wests said:
will never happen but, harrison to centre to contain jennings, stagg to second row...

QLD does have the luxury to play defensively in Game 2, so the selection of Stagg/Harrison in the back line is not such a bad idea.

I think this is all moot. If I were a betting man, Tonga is probably at $1.50, Sailor about $2.20 and Stagg maybe $3.00.

Interesting to see how Tonga plays over the next 2 weeks. Wouldn't bank on anything just yet though (need I remind you of the Hunt at 5/8 experiment in game 1 2008????).

Also, just checked, Sunday before Origin teams are selected Cowboys and Dragons go head to head.

Could be a blockbuster with rep spots possibly on the line

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.