NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Reuben Cotter and Timmy Dereheis to be captains of the Cows in 2024.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
No fucking chance Taumalolo is still a Cowboy by the end of this season

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 13, 2017
No fucking chance Taumalolo is still a Cowboy by the end of this season
I think he is moved on before the end tbh id have a punt on him being at the warriors rather than the usual suspect

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
In what will come as a shock to no one, Wighton, who has retired from rep footy, has had a rep game/s counted as part of his suspension and will be free to play earlier than before.

breaking bad bullshit GIF

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
In what will come as a shock to no one, Wighton, who has retired from rep footy, has had a rep game/s counted as part of his suspension and will be free to play earlier than before.

so how did Annesley spin this one

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

Awful news, I got so much out of listening to him and Wok break down the round of footy and his call of the Broncos/Bulldogs 06 PF is one of my all-time favourite Rugby League memories.

Didn't always agree with his views, but there was no denying he was a great play-by-play that captured just how thrilling Rugby League can be.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 13, 2017

Awful news, I got so much out of listening to him and Wok break down the round of footy and his call of the Broncos/Bulldogs 06 PF is one of my all-time favourite Rugby League memories.

Didn't always agree with his views, but there was no denying he was a great play-by-play that captured just how thrilling Rugby League can be.

best ABC was for listening to RL was that era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Maddy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • Manifesto
  • Jazza
  • Galco
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncoscope
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Dash
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.