NRL Grand Final - Sydney Roosters vs. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Well, the one good thing about this crapfest is that at least one BHQ member is happy.

Quality game.

Absolutely tough ruck battle capped off with some great individual pieces of brilliance. It was hard to get too invested in but the quality of the contest is undeniable, easily the best GF since 03.

SBW didn't have the happiest of evenings but capped it off with some individual brilliance. I reckon tonight cements his legacy as one of the best athletes New Zealand has ever produced.

Despite it being a NSW wankfest that was an intense grand final, loved it. Jennings try was god-tier!

Just a shame one side got so many of the 50 50s. Big call the forward pass, overall great game, can't wait to hear Tooveys thoughts, I hope he goes off

*Waynesaurus falls to the floor and begins to sob* :crying:

Manly just cost me $200 in the office tipping comp.

Only the 3rd time the Clive-Churchill medal has gone to someone on the losing team. High quality game and a great grand final.

Refs weren't good but I thought the bad calls were fairly even.

Good to see the CC awarded to a worthy recipient. DCE was massive in a losing side tonight.

At least DCE is officially the best half back out there.

Well deserved, would be one of the biggest signings we've ever had if we managed to get him, though unfortunately that doesn't seem likely, at least yet.

I wasn't a fan of the penalty try decision tbh. Awarding a penalty try should be seen as a last resort and I thought there was far too much doubt to award it. On the other hand, I'm unsure if the alternative would have worked out for the Roosters.

Forward pass from Maloney to Mini was the most influential call of the night.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.