NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep sign him and then three fullbacks in the spine, none of which will be at that position. Haha

1. Boyd
6. Barbs
7. Milford
9. KNik
I’m right on the Niko to fullback bandwagon now. If we dare play someone else at halfback I’d love for it to happen.

so that dickhead Paul Kent is whinging about the fact that you are ineligible to win either the Daly M Medal or Rookie of the year if you are suspended twice.

The AFL's Brownlow medal is even stricter, if you are suspended even once you can't win it.

I don't know why he thinks that you should be eligible for a best and fairest award if you have been suspended multiple times

so that dickhead Paul Kent is whinging about the fact that you are ineligible to win either the Daly M Medal or Rookie of the year if you are suspended twice.

The AFL's Brownlow medal is even stricter, if you are suspended even once you can't win it.

I don't know why he thinks that you should be eligible for a best and fairest award if you have been suspended multiple times
Why, who was potentially in line to win it? One of his Sharks mates?

Why, who was potentially in line to win it? One of his Sharks mates?

he started whinging about Victor Radley not being able to win rookie of the year, then moved on to whinging about the likes of Slater and Johns who missed out on a Daly M after losing 3 points due to their single suspension that year

he started whinging about Victor Radley not being able to win rookie of the year, then moved on to whinging about the likes of Slater and Johns who missed out on a Daly M after losing 3 points due to their single suspension that year
Well, if it's a best and FAIREST, fine but what's a suspension got to do with a persons rookie status or efforts ? Fine if it's a Dally M Rookie of the Year and there's some specific criteria that must be met because it's a Dally M thing but if it's not directly rated to this holy level then I'd be in favour of awarding it to whomever deserved it without regard to suspensions.

I've been dwelling on Winterstein's retirement. I think it has lifted a weight somewhat for me.

Winterstein and Yow Yeh debuted in the same game IIRC. Since JYY has been out of the game, there's been that ever-present feeling of "what could have been", like the team has never been as complete as it could have been. Even though Winterstein is retiring prematurely, it still feels like the end of what would also have been the JYY era, that we can finally move on.

Might just be me.
When I first came to Australia I bought a lotto ticket. I got 5 out of 6 numbers. Division two only paid $700. Even though that was a still a nice sum 30 years ago I still often wonder what my life in Oz would have been if I had got that last number. How good JYY would have been is right up there with that same "what if" feeling.

Ah how great it is to hear that. He will **** the cowboys team up next year and move on. Todd Carney the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.