NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a decent backrow now for the Bulldogs. They now have Josh 'Man of the Match' Jackson, Rhyse 'hardly misses a conversion' Martin, RFM, Elliot and now CHN. I'm guessing they would play Jackson at lock, play Elliot in the frontrow, with CHN on the bench. I reckon they will be massive improvers for next year and they have done considerably well with their salary cap problem this year.

Tyrone Peachey can't stay at Panthers if he backflips.

They can't fit him under the cap.

Talk of Marty Taupau wanting out of Manly. I'll give you all one guess which club is chasing him. They're the only club able to afford......to ignore the salary cap.

Last edited:
Talk of Marty Taupau wanting out of Manly. I'll give you all one guess which club is chasing him. They're the only club able to afford......to ignore the salary cap.

Us? Roosters? Storm? Manly? Sharks? Eels?

You’ll have to be more specific.

On a serious note, there was a paparazzi shot of him having coffee with Eels recruitment.

Us? Roosters? Storm? Manly? Sharks? Eels?

You’ll have to be more specific.

On a serious note, there was a paparazzi shot of him having coffee with Eels recruitment.

His career deserves to go down the shitter if he signs with the Eels.

He's too good for that side.

If we didn't already have a good forward pack, I'd love to see him in Broncos colours. Hell of a player.

1. Barba
6. Martin
7. Morgan
9. Granville

It won't be good, but it should be semi-entertaining
At least they won't have to worry about damaging the tackling bags. That lot make ours look like a bunch of gilmeisters!
They'd want to score plenty of points.

Tigers have signed Ryan Matterson on a 3-year deal starting next season.

Great pick-up by them. He's a quality forward.

Tigers have signed Ryan Matterson on a 3-year deal starting next season.

Great pick-up by them. He's a quality forward.
Yeah I’m happy with this signing. It’s the first good backrower we’ve signed since we got Gareth Ellis a decade ago

Well Roosters now have money to sign 4 internationals + TPJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • The Don
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
  • Brotherdu
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • leon.bott
  • broncotville
  • bert_lifts
  • Fatboy
  • Hurrijo
  • sim0an
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.