Apr 9, 2012
@Wolfie

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
If its true its genuinely surprised me.
I swear the picture on the rabbitohs twitter site was arrow holding a staffy looking thing. Unless he took both dogs to training or it was somebody else's dog his was playing with. Is Koda a staffy or rotweiller?

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
How does he raise his dogs? Sounds like he just starves them and pokes them with a stick while they grow up.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I swear the picture on the rabbitohs twitter site was arrow holding a staffy looking thing. Unless he took both dogs to training or it was somebody else's dog his was playing with. Is Koda a staffy or rotweiller?
Koda is a Rotweiler.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
How does he raise his dogs? Sounds like he just starves them and pokes them with a stick while they grow up.
I couldnt say what kind of environment they are in these days, but when he was up here they were always treated like royalty. I couldnt have said they were in a poor environment and were always well behaved. Something has clearly changed for the worse. Maybe the issue is he just doesnt have the support network in Sydney to give the animals the time they need and Jai just cant or wont accept it.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
There is to be no speculation on who the player is until a media source names them.

Whoever it is, they're idiots for carrying it around people with cameras.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The problem is it doesn't even look like anything else lol. At least with the Munster/Hughes incident it was powder physically on a table. That's in a fucking baggy lol

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The problem is it doesn't even look like anything else lol. At least with the Munster/Hughes incident it was powder physically on a table. That's in a fucking baggy lol
Bit of salt to stay hydrated your honour. Wonder if the Cows use it as an excuse to get his terrible 1m contract off their books.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Hoof Hearted
  • The Boss
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KnToad
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.