NRL Players and family members in hot water

Pffftttt like anything is going to happen anyway, they will just sweep it under the rug and it'll be handled quietly over the off season. The NRL won't want this publicity to distract from the final series.

The Cowboys aren't going ditch him because they can't afford to lose his speed from their backline and we've seen how the NRL just shrug their shoulders at recreational use with their token 'suspensions'.

I always carry an emergency bag of sugar for my coffees

Nothing to see here
Download 1

Clearly salt to put in his Smirnoff double black to stop cramps in the humid weather of gods country... you Broncos fans always jumping to conclusions.

Either stupidly dumb, or agitating for some trouble. Either way makes no sense. Public perception of a "prank" excuse will never leave him.

I believe Val, and look forward to the results of his blood test.

100%, if ASADA is in any way legit they were knocking on his door that morning. Anyone know how long nose beers show up after the fact?

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Maddy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • jd87
  • Inknition
  • broncoscope
  • Dony Eliakim
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.