NRL Players and family members in hot water

BREAKING: MULLEN RUBBED OUT FOR 4 YEARS

Knights players Jarrod Mullen has been suspended for 4 years under the game's Anti-Doping Policy.

Here is the NRL'S statement:

The NRL said today that Newcastle Knights player Jarrod Mullen has been suspended for 4 years under the League’s Anti-Doping Policy.

The Anti-Doping Tribunal, chaired by former High Court Judge, the Hon Ian Callinan AC QC, found that Mr Mullen had committed the following violations of the Anti-Doping Policy:
  • Presence of the prohibited substance Drostanolone, an anabolic steroid and;
  • Use of the prohibited substance Drostanolone
The Tribunal imposed a suspension of 4 years to run from the date of Mr Mullen’s provisional suspension which began on 17 January, 2017.

His suspension will expire on 16 January, 2021.

Mr Mullen has 21 days to appeal the ruling to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...a/news-story/f3abbb097b12d1855a7bff630a54d7dc

Moral of the story, don't do drugs...unless you play for Cronulla and then its all good.
Yup, this...

Fucking Cronulla, their coach and Gallen are a horrible blight on the game.

4 years is very, very harsh. 2 years is the norm I thought.

At least they seem to be putting their foot down. Hopefully that's the end of the Cronulla bullshit.

4 years is very, very harsh. 2 years is the norm I thought.

At least they seem to be putting their foot down. Hopefully that's the end of the Cronulla bullshit.

Except that 2 years, 4 years, doesn't matter as his career is over regardless. You have to feel for him as he was obviously desperate, and obviously felt he had nothing to lose, but they're illegal so he deserves to cop it,

It will be a good deterrent as he was rarely on the field and completely off the radar. But still got tested, busted, and banned.

Would it have ended different if he was (a) a media darling, (b) one of NSW's few hopes for an Origin win, or (c) played for a club whose number one fan was an inept yet well connected journo?

Outed for taking drugs? The media was right. He would become the next Andrew Johns.

I can't shake the feeling that someone dobbed him in to free up cap space.....

His was supply rather than use though.

Seem to recall that was based on the fact he drove the peptides from one location to another. He wasn't really supplying them.

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/05/04/...er-investigation-over-incident-in-balmain-pub

I struggle to understand this article with regards to the connection between the two women. English is a second language to me but this seems to have been written by a dyslexic ape. No offence to apes.

So he just broke down a toilet door and got fucked up in the process. Walker also "accidentally" hit a wall and broke his hand at some point? Nothing to see here move along does not involve a Bronco player.

Sydney Rooster Shaun Kenny-Dowall charged with drug possession, searched at Ivy nightclub at 1am and allegedly had .46g of cocaine.

Roosters will be so excited by that, gives them a reason to give him the flick and magically have the money for Tedesco (which the media is still so surprisingly silent about just quietly).

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • LittleDavey
  • Pablo
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.