NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Tapine thinking he is inspector gadget there... how did he think that was going to end??

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Lol at Fox's promotion of souths vs rorters and focussing on what was probably one of the worst games in recent history... claiming 7 sin binnings is a good thing for the game.

That game was an absolute shit show.

Lol... so now it's free reign on just charging through a bloke's legs on a kick as well... I feel like the NRL is getting further away from duty of care than they are at addressing it.

'Game situation'

That was a very good game. Also.... I have never seen a team run harder and find their front more than the Warriors and just not get any help from the zebras.

I reckon Souths are a chance in this.

Sam Walker will have to step up massively compared to what he's had to do to start the year as a lot has gone through Keary so far. Teddy is still a handbrake and BSmith just takes scampers from dummy half (and will most likely Danny Levi close to the line).

Sandon Smith looks a bit more of a runner than a playmaker like Keary is.

Will be interesting to see where their attack comes from tonight.

Wonder how many sin bins for this game.

I reckon Souths are a chance in this.

Sam Walker will have to step up massively compared to what he's had to do to start the year as a lot has gone through Keary so far. Teddy is still a handbrake and BSmith just takes scampers from dummy half (and will most likely Danny Levi close to the line).

Sandon Smith looks a bit more of a runner than a playmaker like Keary is.

Will be interesting to see where their attack comes from tonight.

The issue for Souths is they have a D grade backline.

Way too easy that one... where was the defence

That is just horrendous defence... Wighton ends up in old mate's back pocket there... they had them manned up, but he creates the overlap

Walker has a weird kicking style...kind of like an exploding chicken...which I guess is fitting.

If that were a bronco Vossy would spend 5mins talking about how he's timed it perfectly and he had a toe on the ground

Walker too long in the tooth now? Money tied up in the wrong players. It will be interesting to see how the Bunnies season unfolds.

Walker too long in the tooth now? Money tied up in the wrong players. It will be interesting to see how the Bunnies season unfolds.
No way I would have thought about it before the season started but they could end up bottom 4.

Souths haven't turned up so far... rorters rolling through the middle and having their way with them so far

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Gaz
  • Maddy
  • Battler
  • blacknwhite
  • broncoscope
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • maddo
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.