NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Souths have a few more noticeable guts compared to other teams.

Is Big Ears (Demetriou) joining the unemployment queue Monday?
He has to be rocketing up the rankings in first coach to be sacked... Souths looking woeful to start the year

Demetriou the first coach gone this year. South's look garbage.

Souths making Teddy look like Lockyer... JD may as well start up his centrelink application because he might be sacked at halftime with the effort Souths are putting in so far

Goodness me, Wighton is not the answer to whatever question led to him being recruited as a centre.

Demetriou the first coach gone this year. South's look garbage.
Is this the least number of coaches under threat coming into a season. Ciraldo, Demetriou... maybe O'Brien

I know the Roosters aren't popular. But I have never liked Souths. So I hope this keeps going.

The dramas around Souths could be fun to watch if the implode.

I reckon we take this rabbits side in 2 weeks. Before the season I was putting that game as our hardest match up within our first 5. But they are so out of sorts.

Wighton has no idea out on that edge so far

Tedesco looks refreshed. Has he made himself unavailable for SOO? He should.
Just a different player from last year. He must have been carrying an injury that has been sorted.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • phoenix
  • mrslong
  • mitch222
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Jeza23
  • broncos4life
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.