NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

I see we got Souths in two weeks, Rabbit pie anyone? 🤣

That is such a poor start for souths... bloke trying to force an offload in the first set of six... run it up the guts ya soft caarrrnnt

Holy **** that is assy as ****!!!

I think rorters would've scored in that set anyway, but to soccer it off the ground off a loose offload and set it up perfectly as a cross field kick to Manu... ooof

Cam Murray is so much better than this team.

fucking fluky shit.

I just turned it on ... yep, Ilias was definitely the problem for Souths

If you'll excuse me, I need to go and bet my house on JD being the first coach sacked in 2024 😝

Souths look so slow in everything they do.

Teams used to fear Cook's speed out of dummy half and Walker running off the back of it.

Now it feels like they can barely get up to a joggers pace.

Robbo is absolutely praying that Connor Watson can become a serviceable hooker for him.

A few years back Watson looked very limited as a hooker, but if it works out for Robbo then he'll have a guy that can cover hooker and various other positions, whilst also allowing him to play BSmith as a lock through the middle.

It'll be a Robbo wet dream of rolling through the middle and playing off the back of quick ptb's!!

Souths look so slow in everything they do.

Teams used to fear Cook's speed out of dummy half and Walker running off the back of it.

Now it feels like they can barely get up to a joggers pace.
And where the **** is Latrell?

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncoFan94
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.