LIVE GAME NRL Round 4 Discussion

Fucking hell... if he kicks this then the footy gods are actually the devils

How big is this kick. This hasn't been a quality game but it has been enjoyable nonetheless.

This ref needs a stint in nsw cup after this ‘performance’

Well done Wests. The fact they are sticking in games is a massive improvement for them.

They win this, they're top of the Ladder. @KateBroncos1812 don't be a dud, be happy for your mum. She's suffered for a loooong time.

Edit: I think they have to win by like 20 to be at the top so disregard lol.
It reminds me of when Kevvie inherited us after winning the wooden spoon. I am dreading round 8 🫣🫣 Mother vs Daughter

Klemmer giving it to Gutho

It reminds me of when Kevvie inherited us after winning the wooden spoon. I am dreading round 8 🫣🫣 Mother vs Daughter

My Dad's a bunnies supporter so I've been there. Tigers are a few years off I think but the signs are good for them.

There were signs last year that the Tigers were on the improve, happy to see it continuing. They have a better squad than they get credit for but it is a long season.

Well done Wests. The fact they are sticking in games is a massive improvement for them.

They seem to have a harder edge to them which is promising. As Kate said above, it seems fairly reminiscent on when Kev took us over. There's a few parallels, they just don't have the cattle atm I think.

I do wonder what Luai is going to do to this team though.

My Dad's a bunnies supporter so I've been there. Tigers are a few years off I think but the signs are good for them.
My Mum said to my dad they raised a son not a daughter because of my love of the Broncos. Benji Marshall is doing what Kevvie did for us cleaning up our team

A great win for the Tigers and a well deserved one after they repelled the Eels time and time again on their own line.

I thought they showed better composure with the football in the second half. After forcing an error through a nice kick and chase to Bula, they just kept forcing the Eels to give them repeat sets and it finally took it's toll down that left hand edge.

Even at 16-all, they kept their hands and the work they did to set up the field goal was text book. They knew exactly where they wanted the football, they kept hitting that spot, but did it in three different ways and it gave Sezer every opportunity to hit it.

Parramatta would have to be pretty disappointed. Up 14-6 with a player in the bin, they were guilty of forcing passes or simply misreading the play. The one that stood out to me was Hands going a short-side, Eels with big numbers and Campebll-Gillard decided then and there to tuck the ball.

Great win for the Tiges.

Api is an unreal player.

How much of a black mark is that game on Dylan Brown... Gutho and Hopgood basically played halfback in that second half and Brown was near invisible.

Thought he was probably the worst player in their spine outside of the hookers

Screw it bring on Round 8 because we get Haas Back then the Tigers don't have a chance
black and white cat GIF

Active Now

• Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • davidp
  • IceWorks
  • Old Mate
  • Spoon
  • Turks85
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Viti
  • Cavalo
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.