NSW is gayer than 10 gay men and The Rock is their messiah!!

Nashy said:
Ahhh the gay baby Blues are upon us again. I'm in this little betting thing.

But will the Blues fans swallow their pride, or whinge that yet another loss has left a bad taste in their mouth...

n700734704_897222_5192.jpg

I shouldn't have to, but I will. Disclaimer: This post was in no way meant to be offensive towards Rocky and/ or Blues supporters. It in no way is meant to suggest all Blues fan's are gay. We are aware of the sexual struggle most of them have, and support them while they decide themselves when the right time to come out will be.

lol that was hilarious. [icon_evillaugh

GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx

EVIL
The Crock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid

Twiztid said:
I have been asked to bring myself into the light for the SOO so here I am add me to the list of the EVIL.

Translation; Rock needs help so he begged Scott to come back.

Welcome back Scott......die in a fire NSW

The Rock said:
LOLZ. Aww poor Hammo. Now he has 4 New South Welshman to pick on during origin time and not just one.

More to come.

More to come? You been rallying the troops or something Rock? [icon_lol1.

Hammoz said:
Twiztid said:
I have been asked to bring myself into the light for the SOO so here I am add me to the list of the EVIL.

Translation; Rock needs help so he begged Scott to come back.

Welcome back Scott......die in a fire NSW

Correction. Shaun knows how long I have been trolling the forums under Bree's account and wanted me to join back into the fun of SOO debating under my own account.

The Rock said:
Scotty said:
[quote="The Rock":thx8n76b]LOLZ. Aww poor Hammo. Now he has 4 New South Welshman to pick on during origin time and not just one.

More to come.

More to come? You been rallying the troops or something Rock? [icon_lol1.

Too right, bloody oath my friend. [icon_lol1.[/quote:thx8n76b]

You've been pimping yourself out?

Blue train running express to Loserville. Population = Rocky.

This is NSW we don't have an express train, we get there when we get there, but we will be filled to the Fing ceiling with people.

Twiztid said:
This is NSW we don't have an express train, we get there when we get there, but we will be filled to the Fing ceiling with people.

Is this what you mean?

IndianTrain2.jpg

[icon_razz1

Twiztid said:
Nah too many Indians so must be QLD.

eusa_think Looks more like the morning commute for Sydney's cabbies.

Ya I was going to say that as my backup. They don't get the train cause they are too busy driving people around the city in their B.O boxes.

I especially like the cabbie who couldn't even follow his GPS when I was there. We ended up back at the front of the hotel where he picked us up.

Anyway, back on topis. NSW is shit.

If NSW is gayer than 10 gay men, and Rock is their Messiah, shouldn't Rock be renamed during the State of Origin Series??? Rock sounds far too masculine and hetero a name for a NSW Supporter if NSW is gayer than 10 gay men. How about Daisy, or Rosebud??

GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx
Wally

EVIL
The Crock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid

GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx
Wally
Rissi

EVIL

The Crock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid

GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx
Wally
Rissi
ddd

EVIL

The Crock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.