NSW is gayer than 10 gay men and The Rock is their messiah!!

GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx
Wally
Rissi
ddd

EVIL

The Crock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid
Coxyz

Only because there is no fucking way Queensland is going to lose, and Blue is my favourite colour.

Coxy lives to stir. Imagine what he'll do if NSW win it...

QUEENSLANDER said:
omg traitor

Wrong.

I'd be a traitor if I wanted NSW to win.
I want QLD to win. I just like Blue.

Because that's Nutley's favourite colour.

well i guess its win win, if qld win, u get to wear an avatar making fun of nsw, if nsw win, u dont have to do anything

QUEENSLANDER said:
well i guess its win win, if qld win, u get to wear an avatar making fun of nsw, if nsw win, u dont have to do anything

icon_thumbs_u

I'm disgusted in you Coxy. You don't joke about State loyalties!

Hey, QLD win and I get to wear an orsm QLD avatar.
NSW win and nothing happens...win-win.

ZOMG Coxy. You turncoat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't associate with NSW during Origin period!

Coxy, mate how could you even bear to associate yourself with those poofs from below the border at origin time? [icon_non

i bet on nsw every year. if qld win, i dont care about the money, id happily give up shitloads more for a qld win. if nsw win, im gutted, depressed and close to tears, but i get comforted with a healthy dose of moneys

QUEENSLANDER said:
i bet on nsw every year. if qld win, i dont care about the money, id happily give up shitloads more for a qld win. if nsw win, im gutted, depressed and close to tears, but i get comforted with a healthy dose of moneys

Why would you back NSW when they have no chance of winning the series (as in the last 3 years)????

QUEENSLANDER said:

Fair call. A similar thing I've done with the Broncos from time to time. It's an insurance policy, a guaranteed silver lining. Nothing wrong with it.

Backing the Broncos from time to time I can understand Coxy - plenty of times where we have gone into games and you think we have little or no chance of winning. But to back NSW every game???? It would be like having $1 on every horse in the Melbourne Cup just so you can say you backed the winner.

I just don't see the logic from a gambling point of view - throw money away just to prevent yourself from being upset if we lose???

Coxyz said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Fair call. A similar thing I've done with the Broncos from time to time. It's an insurance policy, a guaranteed silver lining. Nothing wrong with it.

I confess.

I stuck $10 on Melbourne in the 2006 Grand Final!

That's why we won. :mrgreen:

GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx
Wally
Rissi
ddd
BB77

EVIL

The Crock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid
Coxyz

Aren't you as New South Welshmen as they come maestrO?

I don't recall you having family etc ties with Queensland.

This isn't one of those "I support Queensland because I support Brisbane" cases is it?

Just wondering mate. icon_thumbs_u

Absolutely agree 100% Rock. I could never bring myself to go against my state merely because I supported a Rugby League team from another state. It just doesn't seem to tie nicely into the "State of Origin" concept, which should apply to both players and Rugby League followers alike. Whilst I appreciate people in this category supporting Queensland, it just doesn't sit comfortably with me I must say. Just my take on it.

Kudos for staying true to your state Rock. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Broncs1459
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Santa
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.