Peter Nolan

Nov 20, 2013
Fellow Broncos,

Expect news shortly that Peter Nolan will be re joining the club effective immediately.

Last edited:
100% confirmed. I work for Telstra and he signed up with us last week. He confirmed his occupation as recruitment through the brisbane broncos!

What has prompted the move back?

Can he bring Brad Arthur with him?

Well, Nolan has links with Bennett, hasn't he? Don't they both come from out near Warwick and the families are tight?
2+2=23 ...

It's all coming together, next we just relocate to Parramatta.

I'm almost afraid to ask... we all know who his first signing for Parra was, right? :ahhhhh:

Starts back next week.

Very interesting but I'm not sure what to make of this news. Was it a case of the Broncos wanting him back or Brad Arthur and the EEls NOT wanting him?

Last edited:
From what I hear the Broncos have wanted him back for a while. The last I heard was a certain officer at the Broncos flew down to Sydney specifically to recruit him back. At that point he told this person "where to go".

If that's true I'd love to know what's happened since then!

Nolan signed Sandow for $500K per season btw
No he didn't, he moved to Parra after Sandow was signed.

His first signing was Corey Norman for $450K... which admittedly isn't much better. :laugh:

Which isn't a whole lot considering the cap size these days, and at while he's not the best 5/8 at least the coach is playing one :laugh:

While we have to fix a lot up now to stop us sliding into oblivion this year - I have been saying that my bet is Bennett back next year as director of coaching and Kevin Walters as coach or maybe Benny as coach for 2 years and Kevie as understudy and then to take over as coach with Benny going to director of coaching retention and recruitment - Nolan may be the start of putting those in place

.....Ummm.....Should I be....Excited?

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Totally Unr3al
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • blacknwhite
  • Ozired
  • Johnny92
  • thenry
  • Organix
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.