Players you follow

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I watch about 3-4 games a week, including the Broncos, first live at the stadium when at home or Skilled Park, and I will almost always watch the recording.
I record the games I want to watch and will generally start watching about half an hour after they start, so I can FFW through all the commercials, etc...

anzac7

anzac7

NYC Player
Sep 25, 2011
I usually watch the 3 games per week, maybe one online if it's a good match up. I record the Sunday game and watch it later, just skips the ads, takes me about 3 seconds to skip each ad set so much easier to watch.

Back on topic, there are quite a few players I like to follow in games but can I ask, the interest in Adam Blair, was that after his toe to toe incident with Glenn Stewart last year? I had absolutely no interest in Blair as a player before that, but after the incident I suddenly found myself barracking for him... well.. my enemy's enemy is my friend does ring true...

That's funny ivanhungryjak (referring to your dislike of this post) - I didn't realise Glenn Stewart had a fan...

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Luke Lewis - love the way this guy has played almost every position in his career and continues to get better. An unreal player, I hope he ends up with a good club.

James Maloney - a real old-school 6. He runs at the line like every bloke playing five-eighth in the bush, absorbs hits and just keeps going.

Todd Carney - just great to watch. Glides about the field and throws some nice passes.

Josh Dugan - love the physicality of his game. He's like a bogan Anthony Minichiello.

Tariq Sims - hits like a truck. He's only put all this size on recently, and you can tell that he's loving the power it gives him.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I am a big fan of the fast little guys and wish there were more of them and I wish the rules accomodated them more rather than continually hampering them (too many interchanges and the slowness of the ruck).

Bowen, Slater, Barba, Locke, Johnson etc

Also love watching the more old fashioned second rowers that tackle at the ribs and drive rather than just shoulder people.

Johnson, Thaiday, Luck, Fensom etc

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Back on topic, there are quite a few players I like to follow in games but can I ask, the interest in Adam Blair, was that after his toe to toe incident with Glenn Stewart last year? I had absolutely no interest in Blair as a player before that, but after the incident I suddenly found myself barracking for him... well.. my enemy's enemy is my friend does ring true...

I used to have big raps on Blair when he was with the Storm and I'm the first to admit he has lost his way a little at the tigers. However, anybody going from the squad at Storm 2 seasons ago to the current Tigers squad would struggle.

Blair's still a premium backrower in the comp and is one of the kiwis best. Good solid, tough guy who takes no shit is probably the attributes which lead me to having an interest in him.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I record the games I want to watch and will generally start watching about half an hour after they start, so I can FFW through all the commercials, etc...

^^^THIS. As a recent foxtel user I love my foxtel IQ. No more adds

Non-Broncs that I keep an eye on.

Dale Cherry-Evans - This kid sprung up out of no where for me. I wasn't getting much QLD cup news when living in Sydney. Big fan.

Keiron Foran - DCE's partner. I don't know why I follow him. He's a Kiwi....plays for Manly......and is a bit of a sook when it comes to the refs. Everything I hate in a player, yet, I can't turn away when he's playing.

Shaun Johnson - Will be better than Benji....easy. Already has a better passing game than Marshall and his on field vision is improving with every NRL game he plays. What's impressed me most is that he is bulking up and is no easy mark in defence.

Adam Reynolds - Big rookie year. Interested to see if he can carry through next year in the dreaded 2nd yr syndrome. Will get the NSW gig ahead of Pearce if his form continues.

Jason Taumalolo - The young monster is a freak. God help us all when he stops growing and realises his full potential. Will make Dave Taylor look like a skinny outside back

Tariq Sims - hate his brother Ashton, with a passion. Really like Tariq though. Shame he was injured and missed out on SOO this year.

A couple of others I despise but follow none the less, are Paul Gallen, Greg Bird, Beau Scott & Mose Masoe. They are some of the games biggest grubs and I take pleasure in letting their fans know this.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • HarryAllan7
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnyE
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mitch222
  • Galah
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.