Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:05

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there is value in Mariner getting a run?

You want to find out where you stand in the comp?!
Play 6 of the top 7 teams over the next 6 weeks…that’s literally our next 5 games after the rabbits… get excited!!! 🔥🔥🔥
C499D958-5D61-4505-AA87-739DAF33A18C.jpeg

How long is Trbo out for?
I think the injury is day to day... will likely be named next week, unsure if he plays though.

I think Riki had a groin injury from the titans game as well... looked completely underdone last week against Parra, but then looked completely fine against souths last night

I think the injury is day to day... will likely be named next week, unsure if he plays though.

I think Riki had a groin injury from the titans game as well... looked completely underdone last week against Parra, but then looked completely fine against souths last night

Piakura was up and ready to go. Riki passed his fitness test and was fine.

If we play it simple and aim to dominate the middle we will 100% win this game barring a referee job or miracle. Manly have nothing in the forwards and their edges are brittle

Titans caning Manly as we speak. Top of the table clash might be postponed.

WTF with this season?

Is there a worse centre in the comp than Morgan Harper? I don't like to single out criticism to players but I am always mystified by his regular presence in first grade. Peta Hiku might also be in the running.

You want to find out where you stand in the comp?!
Play 6 of the top 7 teams over the next 6 weeks…that’s literally our next 5 games after the rabbits… get excited!!! 🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 22029

Added bonus to this stretch?! With every win, we take a possible 2 points away from those chasing us! Each win is really almost worth 4 points! Starts next Friday boys 👊🏻

Origin is gonna ruin 2 of those games though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.