Thursday
Night
19:50

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spy thing was before their game vs Souths

Is this the same boss who bitched out on coming to the Cowboys game? You're a saint for continuing to work there. When we beat them, whether that be tonight or not, I look forward to a run down of how the next day at work went.

Boss: Stupid Broncos
Morkel: Queenslanders though...right boss?
Boss:.....
Morkel: Yeah, how's that feel mate?
Boss:......
Morkel: Fucken eat it bitch.

Yep. "But yeah the Broncos are my second team" (now that they are at the top of the table), so he'll just claim it as a win anyway. The definition of a bandwagoner.

Yep. "But yeah the Broncos are my second team" (now that they are at the top of the table), so he'll just claim it as a win anyway. The definition of a bandwagoner.

*removes mouth guard, shakes head

Fv0dS7TaYAM0 F

Heheh. My heritage is all Irish. My surname comes directly from of certain set of cliffs over there. When the invasion happened, my ancestors and one other clan were the only ones who stayed to defend their castles. We were victorious too. lol. Our family crest says on it .. Kind, and brave, and courageous in battle. 😁

TBH .. don't even think I need the Bundy to bring out the fighting spirit in me .. it just seems to come naturally 😀

GO BRONCOS!

I've taken $20 on them to beat us and a smaller bet on them to beat us by 13+. I hope to be out of pocket come full time. Money well spent if we beat them imo.
Same same but different.
I’ve tipped Storm in all my tipping comps and as far as I’m concerned that’s a tip I won’t mind if get it wrong😁

cmon boys. Smash the storms

Same same but different.
I’ve tipped Storm in all my tipping comps and as far as I’m concerned that’s a tip I won’t mind if get it wrong😁

cmon boys. Smash the storms

Karma Chameleon into the starting side and NAS back to the bench

*sad SVRL noises*

I'm inexperienced & very much a beginner, so thank-you so much for the guidance lol.

In the beginning .. I did do a bottle of Bundy .. ended up sitting on the tiles in the bathroom (because they were cool on a hot night) .. brushing my kitten. Thought I'd just lay down for like he was .. NeXt mINUte .. woke up an hour later to find my kitten had bought a few of his toys, and dragged my jeans over and put them beside me .. and was just sitting there staring at me. Freaked me out lol.

I think he gave me my jeans cause he thought I might like to lay on them .. like he does lol.

So I put the rum down and tried this ..

View attachment 22185

It was really nice lol 🥃 😆
You sound like my Mrs.
she always ends up on the tiles or outside on the grass because she “ gets hot” and wants to cool down🤣🤣
Lots of funny stories over the years😁
You missed the most influential person...

View attachment 22187
rather him than Ash Blind

I predict at least 2 bullshit arsey tries to Hughes and/or Munster tonight

it just always happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • Bongo
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Galco
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.