Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of them, just the other way round. Even in cricket, some bat right-hand and bowl left and vice versa. Heck some even bowl and throw with different hands.
My brother kicks left, writes left and throws right.. weird fukka

The NRL needed the feel-good story of the Dolphins being genuine contenders, and deserving of Brisbane fan's admiration. A mid-to-bottom table slugfest would not have drawn the same hype.

Regular programming is sure to resume. We now need to get beaten by the Titans so there can be headlines about Fifita (who we missed out on again) and Paix, the Broncos reject getting revenge etc.

Once again, not entirely serious here, but in the fantasy world of WWE/NRL, this is how the script would be written.

The NRL needed the feel-good story of the Dolphins being genuine contenders, and deserving of Brisbane fan's admiration. A mid-to-bottom table slugfest would not have drawn the same hype.

Regular programming is sure to resume. We now need to get beaten by the Titans so there can be headlines about Fifita (who we missed out on again) and Paix, the Broncos reject getting revenge etc.

Once again, not entirely serious here, but in the fantasy world of WWE/NRL, this is how the script would be written.

alternatively, to really force a Brisbane rivalry with the phins ... the NRL could see to it that we meet in the finals at a sold out Lang Park.

of course the winner of that match will be dumped out of the finals at warp speed in the following weeks.

alternatively, to really force a Brisbane rivalry with the phins ... the NRL could see to it that we meet in the finals at a sold out Lang Park.

of course the winner of that much will be dumped out of the finals at warp speed in the following weeks.

Ohh I like it.

63b559242b90b4a815034b4d05282844.gif

This game feels huge.. The result here will really qualify whether this team is for real or not this year.

With a win, we're back on track after a minor blip (in a game we could have easily pulled from the fire anyway despite playing terribly). It would classify the Raiders game as the lost we 'had to have', which brought everyone back down to earth and refocused the team for the next stage of the season leading into Origin.

With a loss, it's going to be tough not to look at our hot start to the season like our hot streak in the middle of last year and start questioning whether we're really as good as we seemed over the first 5 weeks... And if that thought is in our mind as fans then its definitely in the player's minds. If we lose to the Titans I could easily see things start to crumble and we could end up reeling off a few losses in a row - and with Eels, Rabbitohs, Manly, Storm (in Melbourne), Panthers as our next 5, its a very tough part of our draw.

Not saying the Titans game is must-win, but its going to be damn important in shaping our season and getting us back on track for a really challenging 5 game run.

This game feels huge.. The result here will really qualify whether this team is for real or not this year.

With a win, we're back on track after a minor blip (in a game we could have easily pulled from the fire anyway despite playing terribly). It would classify the Raiders game as the lost we 'had to have', which brought everyone back down to earth and refocused the team for the challenging upcoming origin period

With a loss, it's going to be tough not to look at our hot start to the season like our hot streak in the middle of last year and start questioning whether we're really as good as we seemed over the first 5 weeks... And if that thought is in our mind as fans then its definitely in the player's minds. If we lose to the Titans I could easily see things start to crumble and we could end up reeling off a few losses in a row - and with Eels, Rabbitohs, Manly, Storm (in Melbourne), Panthers as our next 5, its a very tough part of our draw.

Not saying the Titans game is must-win, but its going to be damn important in shaping our season and getting us back on track for a really challenging 5 game run.
We'll win comfortably.

I'm still calling for the Piaukra in for Palasia, especially after seeing on courier mail about wanting to leave broncos.

I'm still calling for the Piaukra in for Palasia, especially after seeing on courier mail about wanting to leave broncos.
It's not really like for like. Palasia is a mobile prop forward, whereas Piakura is an edge backrow who in a pinch could play some lock forward.

Besides, Palasia is still focused on winning a premiership at the Broncos. He's off to the Titans next year because he feels he has a better chance of making their starting team and his family lives on the Coast.

My brother kicks left, writes left and throws right.. weird fukka
I'm weird like that too - write left handed, bat cricket/golf right handed, bowl cricket right arm but if I throw a ball its with my left. Kick with both feet well, but stronger on the right.

Spewing I'll be camping with no signal this weekend and will miss the game. Hoping I can get it on the radio maybe.

Shit, I kept getting Hetherington and Robati mixed up.

I remember when Hetherington was in good form, definitely helped straighten up the middle.

Kevvie pre-match presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Justwin
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Stix
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.