Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold the ball, kick chase, repeat sets and tackle. Is it too much to ask for?

Whaaaa ?
I thought it was all about squandering possession , taking it easy on the kick chase . Short kicks that don`t make the in goals and falling off tackles / letting the opposition off load just before the ref calls held . Then spin it wide at every opportunity so Walsh can throw some passes to players under more pressure than he is .

Worked the 1st few rounds ?

Does Wolfie still post here? I remember him telling me in 2018 that Melb will collapse post smith

Good luck tonight la.... Who am I kidding? Heading to the game, hopefully this sellout crowd gets to watch you bunch of overrated flops get put to the sword.

P.S. Thank god I'll be at the game so we can't have a repeat performance of that premature celebration from last year.

Good luck tonight la.... Who am I kidding? Heading to the game, hopefully this sellout crowd gets to watch you bunch of overrated flops get put to the sword.

P.S. Thank god I'll be at the game so we can't have a repeat performance of that premature celebration from last year.
8 mile middle finger GIF

I was thinking about saying this earlier and thinking was as far as I got with it...

Hope our lads put the sword to that sellout crowd as well as your plastic Queensland team! 😘

great salty Parker is in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.