PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Season 2 Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
bring it on, with the storm hoodoo complete we have beaten every single team this year, we will win the grand final, good luck anyone else that faces us.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
If we bring our best game, really only Penrith can beat us. We've just got to make sure we bring that best game in our prelim, it will be easy to do it in a GF.

If we bring our best game, I think we make Penrith look not much better than the Storm lastnight. Our best is better than their best, the issue will be sustaining it for 80 minutes. All the boys were immense lastnight, Kevvie has them absolutely where they need to be. 80 minutes from the GF and then (if we make it) - 80 minutes to glory. No doubt we can win this no matter who we face.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If we bring our best game, I think we make Penrith look not much better than the Storm tonight. Our best is better than their best, the issue will be sustaining it for 80 minutes. All the boys were immense lastnight, Kevvie has them absolutely where they need to be. 80 minutes from the GF and then (if we make it) - 80 minutes to glory. No doubt we can win this no matter who we face.

Yep we are the threat to Penrith and they know it too

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
On the knights: they’ve found some great form but as we saw last year it is hard for a team to go from basement dwellers to top 4 quality so quickly and then maintain is over a long period. Knights will come back down to earth sooner than later. It just isn’t sustainable

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
On the knights: they’ve found some great form but as we saw last year it is hard for a team to go from basement dwellers to top 4 quality so quickly and then maintain is over a long period. Knights will come back down to earth sooner than later. It just isn’t sustainable

I'm worried about them having to play Canberra, Ricky is absolutely the type of coach who will instruct his players to get out there and hurt Kalyn Ponga and he already has a few doubts about his fitness

Knights can't get past Week 2 without Ponga, I wonder if they've entertained the thought of resting him against Canberra, it would be a huge call but they can beat Canberra without him

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I think we want Penrith to beat NZ. If the Warriors win, our next game is likely to be the Panthers. We want that to be the GF.

I don't think you need to be too concerned about that, although devils advocate would say now that we have the week off, Penrith running the finals gambit could have its advantages re: fatigue, injuries and suspensions.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I don't think you need to be too concerned about that, although devils advocate woud say now that we have the week off, Penrith running the finals gambit could have its advantages re: fatigue, injuries and suspensions.
Whoever we face we want to keep our team intact for the GF. We've been blessed with a relative lack of injuries and suspensions this season. Meanwhile the Storm are going into next week as the walking wounded.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Whoever we face we want to keep our team intact for the GF. We've been blessed with a relative lack of injuries and suspensions this season. Meanwhile the Storm are going into next week as the walking wounded.

I reckon Roosters will beat Cronulla, despite the home ground, they've got a bit of momentum going. If that happens, it should be a good game (Melb vs Easts).

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Don’t care who next game is, don’t fear Penrith either, especially at Suncorp with a heaving crowd.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Don’t care who next game is, don’t fear Penrith either, especially at Suncorp with a heaving crowd.

Me neither, but I'd much rather face them after getting beaten by the wahs and having to go through whoever they have to play to face us tbh.

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Anyone know when tix will go on sale for our prelim final?
I am assuming Monday 18th Sept but don’t see why they have to wait until then.
Should be able to do it this Monday 11th Sept but has anyone heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Yem
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • lakers133334
  • Fatboy
  • broncs30
  • Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Lozza
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.