PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somehow we do play the Panthers, it looks like Luai will be back.

Anyone know when tix will go on sale for our prelim final?
I am assuming Monday 18th Sept but don’t see why they have to wait until then.
Should be able to do it this Monday 11th Sept but has anyone heard anything?

Can't sell tickets earlier I believe. They will go on sale the Monday the week of.

It'll be that Monday you'd assume as our opponent won't be known til that weekend.

I'd imagine 18th so they know who we're playing. Give their supporters an opportunity to purchase tickets as well. Wouldn't hurt to offer a number restriced presale though you'd think

I'd imagine 18th so they know who we're playing. Give their supporters an opportunity to purchase tickets as well. Wouldn't hurt to offer a number restriced presale though you'd think
Thanks
I thought as much but still don’t know why they can’t do a members only sale earlier and just hold some tix back for the other team’s supporters.

Thanks
I thought as much but still don’t know why they can’t do a members only sale earlier and just hold some tix back for the other team’s supporters.

Agreed. It would also prevent the clusterfuck that getting tickets can become. Put say a quarter of the stadium up for presale or something.

Will we be the Friday night prelim? Usually the team that finishes higher on the ladder gets the first prelim final so it'll most likely be Penrith.

However, Penrith will get an appalling crowd on a Friday night at Accor, so maybe they'll move them to the Saturday night game.

I'd like the Friday prelim game because if we make the GF, we will have the most supporters there given our fans will rush to get the remaining tickets before the member allocations are released.

Panthers look like they are on the easy side of the draw, I actually think that benefits us if so, you need tough games to be ready for the GF.

Panthers look like they are on the easy side of the draw, I actually think that benefits us if so, you need tough games to be ready for the GF.

Actually, I think we're now on the easier side of the draw. The Panthers will likely have to go up against the Storm or Roosters for a place in the GF ... while we'll likely need to take on the Warriors or Knights

Actually, I think we're now on the easier side of the draw. The Panthers will likely have to go up against the Storm or Roosters for a place in the GF ... while we'll likely need to take on the Warriors or Knights

Knights are the only team other than Penrith that slightly worry me...slightly...like we'll only win 40-0 and not 60-0.

I've just booked a fully refundable hotel for the Friday night - based on last season's preliminary finals, I think that's when we'll be playing.

Of course, all the flight prices are absolutely fucking cooked. Thinking I'll drive up. Eight hour drive home on the Saturday would be fucking shite if we lost though.

Of course, all the flight prices are absolutely fucking cooked. Thinking I'll drive up. Eight hour drive home on the Saturday would be fucking shite if we lost though.

Train it up? At least then you can sleep the whole way.

I've just booked a fully refundable hotel for the Friday night - based on last season's preliminary finals, I think that's when we'll be playing.

I’m worried we will be the Saturday night if we play the warriors. Really want the Friday night fixture.

I’m worried we will be the Saturday night if we play the warriors. Really want the Friday night fixture.

Yeah, this is a concern. Not sure I would be able to do the Saturday because I may have to work the next day. Better bloody be the Friday!

If the NRL need to factor in the Warriors, then I guess we're going to have to wait another week to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Morkel
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Rah88
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • Evander
  • Allo
  • armchair
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.