Pretenders or contenders?

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Apart from last weekend the Storm have been winning games but have been making un-Melbourne like errors and looking very beatable. They've also been blessed with a pretty easy run over the last 5 or 6 rounds that has made them look a lot better. Smith has been playing some of his best football but Cronk hasn't been at his best.

Hasn't Cronk been out injured?

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Especially if Wallace kicks the FG right?

giphy.gif

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Because it's the cowboys I would like them to hammer them and knock the cowboys out of the 8... but, from a broncos point of view I don't really care about the result. Why is everyone acting like if we lose this, or even next week for that matter, our season is over. It doesn't mean anything! Last year the sharks were in atrocious form just before the finals, they switched on DURING the finals, cowboys lost to us in 2015 in the 1st week after finishing 4th.

If you have an experienced team (rep games & big game wise), which we do, form is pretty much irrelevant until the finals series kicks off...
Agreed, but for me to believe this side is capable of playing good finals football I'm going to need to see something tonight. If they dish up similar to last week IMO we'll be too far gone to turn it around.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.