QLD team game 2

mrslong said:
Allan Langer has one too.

ZOMG!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEDPNq6g ... re=related

i remember almost losing my voice when langer got that try at 6.36, and i was just watching it in my living room.
I could hear everyone in our street ran out and beeped their horns and yahoo'd out the windows etc etc etc. It was one of the best moments!

Awesome. Haha see Pricey in the head gear? lol

lockyer47 said:
Hey Chumba! All we are asking is for some effective tackling! Nothing else! It's not downright bagging, it's just a call for some simple stuff!

Also, Locky has answered critics in his latter career that is for sure, but I have to say his 04/05 origin decider performances were dissapointing. Personally, those two games remain a thorn for me. He was not good. 04 was understandable, first year at five-eighth and all, but 05... gee. If there is ever a game Johns dominated Locky at an elite level - this is the one. (game two as well for that matter) Anyway, the past is the past - wrong of me to bring that up I guess.

No it's fine to bring it up, no worries at all. His one on one defence is pretty poor, fair enough. I just think he has and still does so much in attack and keeping the team together that he deserves for that crap not to be brought up all the time.

Hodges is a penalty magnet and a ball hog, but we can't bring that up. Qld and Broncos forwards couldn't offload if their lives depended on it, but oh no we can't talk about that either. Alfie used to pass the ball end over end like twelve year old and Joey would head for the side line or a dark corner somewhere if his team was being whipped but again, it Locky's defence that has to be such a big FN deal.

But lets not fight, we're lucky to be seeing him still go around, no matter how many tackles he does or doesn't make. icon_thumbs_u

I wonder is Karmichael will start at fullback for this match????

mrslong said:

ZOMG!!!!!!

i remember almost losing my voice when langer got that try at 6.36, and i was just watching it in my living room.
I could hear everyone in our street ran out and beeped their horns and yahoo'd out the windows etc etc etc. It was one of the best moments!

Dominant in Origin for 15 years running.

The Greatest Halfback ever!

We salute!!!
@@image

Jeba said:
mrslong said:

ZOMG!!!!!!

Dominant in Origin for 15 years running.

The Greatest Halfback ever!

We salute!!!
@@image

Greatest halfback there ever was.

Anyone who disagrees is mental. Andrew Johns was nowhere near that dominant for so long.

The langer video shows how Carlaw should have been used

During that Langer video, I loved the comment from Fatty as Webcke steamed onto the balled and scored a try, running over the top of Hodgson. "Like a semi trailer over a roo"". Funniest thing ever and true!

Benno said:
During that Langer video, I loved the comment from Fatty as Webcke steamed onto the balled and scored a try, running over the top of Hodgson. "Like a semi trailer over a roo"". Funniest thing ever and true!
Me too. Fatty has some great one liners.

I hope qld wins by 20, did anyone see Vossy's bet with Gus. If we win by 20 gus wears a maroon's blazer for the rest of the year [icon_evillaugh [icon_lol1. [icon_evillaugh [icon_lol1. [icon_evillaugh [icon_lol1. [icon_evillaugh GOLD!

when was that bet made? i hope we win by 20+ even more now [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

Foordy said:
when was that bet made? i hope we win by 20+ even more now [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh
last week on the Roast, then this week they solidified it. Gus has NSW to win with a 10.5 start...he loses he wears the blazer for the rest of the year, he wins Vossy washes his car in his speedos. :shock: [icon_lol1.

For all and sundry we hope Gus wins!!!

haha vossy corrected that tho, the deal wasnt in speedos!

Apparently Nate Myles is in doubt with a stomach bug - Costigan to come in if he doesn't play.

You're gonna need more than Neville Costigan to even things out Rock!

Pffft Myles will play. And he'll shit on NSW in more ways than one! :P

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Lostboy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • davidp
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • Maroon4life
  • mystico
  • Jedhead
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.