Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Re: QLD Game 3 Team

kluppy said:
Bucking Beads said:
Anyway thinking Parker should be dropped needs his/her head read.

exactly, he should be promoted to the run on side and harrison should be playing..... well..... with himself at home for all i care, anywhere but at suncorp stadium. he did bugger all in game one, did nothing but make mistakes in game two.

Harsh on Harrison IMO, he made a few mistakes but worked his but off for the side. The whole QLD side was off the mark and will be better for it IMO. They will have learnt alot IMO. Only changes I see are Hodges if fit in for Nielsen and Possibly Shillington in for Taylor.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Thaiday's d was really good, shut the gate on the inside ball 3-4 times which is a hard tackle to make for a big bloke under fatigue.

Harrison made 2 crucial errors in attacking zone which pissed me off but like been said worked his arse off.

I'd like to see Myles on the field more he is our version of Gallen.

L

langer77

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2010

Scotty said:
langer77 said:
Nashy said:
Brent "I've played about 1 game of football in 2 years" Tate? No.

Inglis wasn't suited to last nights game, because there wasn't much passing going on, and he didn't see much ball.

When we did get a bit of a roll on, he was awesome.

Even with a busted shoulder.

Nielson is **** useless though.

Nielson had a good game in game one cant drop him for 1 bad game

But i take justin any day

Nielsen didn't have a bad game last night, and he didn't have a good game in game 1. He played solidly in both, but generally didn't do much, especially in attack, which is a big problem since we had nothing doing down the right.

he did make a try saver that saved the series.

If Justin is fit bring him in but if not keep Niesen imo

L

langer77

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2010

Je$ter said:
Thaiday's d was really good, shut the gate on the inside ball 3-4 times which is a hard tackle to make for a big bloke under fatigue.

Harrison made 2 crucial errors in attacking zone which pissed me off but like been said worked his arse off.

I'd like to see Myles on the field more he is our version of Gallen.

I think Ash is underrated he has done his job over the year to keep his spot

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008

There are 2 changes we MUST make to win game 3 i think.

1. Nielsen has to go but i dont think hodges is the answer. After last nights game I have no doubts Reed would do the job. He is great in defence, and with each hitup he is looking for a way he can set his winger up. Yow yeh would carve up in origin given the space that reed can provide.

2. Taylor has to be a wide running backrower, not a prop, so I think Cronk needs to be dropped to bring in shillington. This way hannant and shillington can rotate with scott and civo, and taylor and parker can rotate with thaiday and myles. Taylor carved the titans up last night and has been doing it for weeks because he is running at centres and halves. We didnt test soward out enough and when we did inglis went straight through him. Taylor would have a field day on him

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

QUEENSLANDER said:
There are 2 changes we MUST make to win game 3 i think.

1. Nielsen has to go but i dont think hodges is the answer. After last nights game I have no doubts Reed would do the job. He is great in defence, and with each hitup he is looking for a way he can set his winger up. Yow yeh would carve up in origin given the space that reed can provide.

Happy to see Reed given a go I think he would do a superb job. If and only if Hodges gets through the rabbits game he will be selected.

QUEENSLANDER said:
2. Taylor has to be a wide running backrower, not a prop, so I think Cronk needs to be dropped to bring in shillington. This way hannant and shillington can rotate with scott and civo, and taylor and parker can rotate with thaiday and myles. Taylor carved the titans up last night and has been doing it for weeks because he is running at centres and halves. We didnt test soward out enough and when we did inglis went straight through him. Taylor would have a field day on him

100% agree with this. Taylor could really cause chaos out wide on a dry track. We need another prop on the bench to run through them.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Anyone se Taylor last night. Man. Machine.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008

Nashy said:
Anyone se Taylor last night. Man. Machine.

Someone tell him to wear his souffs jersey under the QLD one then

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Someone tell Mal to pick another prop so Taylor can play out wide.

Shillington. If he gets through next week's game uninjured (has a bye this week) then pick him.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008

Id bring in either Crocker/Johnson/or Shillo for a bench spot and drop either Cronk or Parker...Hodgo for Neilsen also

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008

I reckon Mal would be very tempted to inject one of Costigan or Johnson. IMO Harrison and Thaiday need a bit of a rest at some point.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Ironbroncos said:
Id bring in either Crocker/Johnson/or Shillo for a bench spot and drop either Cronk or Parker...Hodgo for Neilsen also

I still wonder how anyone who has watched Game 1 and 2 can seriously suggest dropping Parker... [icon_drun

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008

If we lose a backrower in the next week to injury Costigan has been excellent the last two weeks for Newcastle and adds an x factor in defense. Otherwise keen for Hodges in if he plays and pulls up well on Friday and Shillo for Parker, only reason is we have Myles and Harrison there that do a lot of the work Parker is suited to and he really isn't being utilised like he should be. With Shillo coming in Taylor can stay out wide when he comes in and we won't lose as much in the middle when Petero and Scott come off.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Really like Costigan, he stings in defense and would be an asset to the side if an injury occurred.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009

Although I would much prefer to be up 2-0 I'm quietly confident going into game 3. IMO NSW can't play much better than they did in Game 2. There definitely is something about them this year, they are playing more like a team that is for sure. However, QLD weren't at there best during game 2, and part of that has to do with how well NSW played, but given we can get (a lot) better for game 3 there's reason to be optimistic. The only change I would make is to have Hodges come in for Nielsen and possibly start with Taylor.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008

If the cheats get their way. I hope they pick Barba on the bench and move Cronk to 7.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
QLD Game 3 Team

The Brizz said:
If the cheats get their way. I hope they pick Barba on the bench and move Cronk to 7.

Yes, barba could break a game wide open

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Brizz":223whgxf]If the cheats get their way. I hope they pick Barba on the bench and move Cronk to 7.

Yes, barba could break a game wide open[/quote:223whgxf]

Either way...

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Ironbroncos
  • broncs30
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  • The Boss
  • kman
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.