Jul 28, 2023
Times below in Qld time... also shows the networks it will be available on 👍👍

View attachment 26224
Las Vegas Party GIF by BuzzFeed

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
That's heaps... does not suit the broncs this year I reckon.
Probably doesn't suit the Walsh sweeping play but it would suit Haas, Carrigan and Co getting offloads away and Walsh and Ezra playing off the back of it.
We seen it last year where we'd get a offload and straight away swing it wide.
I think this style would suit having Sailor on the bench and have him playing through the middle. But where he would defend and being a forward short on the bench has big question marks about it.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Probably doesn't suit the Walsh sweeping play but it would suit Haas, Carrigan and Co getting offloads away and Walsh and Ezra playing off the back of it.
We seen it last year where we'd get a offload and straight away swing it wide.
I think this style would suit having Sailor on the bench and have him playing through the middle. But where he would defend and being a forward short on the bench has big question marks about it.
Yeah I wouldn't play sailor in a game like this. Would be asking patty and haas to play big ass minutes. Two forwards on the bench, one being willison who is a rookie at NRL level is asking for it.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
So not sure if its because I've been living under a rock or because i haven't fully brought into the whole Vegas idea... but i just realised we play THIS WEEKEND.

Fully thought we still had two weeks until the game (i think because there's normally a week off between last trial and round 1 i assumed that was the case).

Was thinking it was strange for them to rush over after the cows game when there's so long until round one but now it all makes sense. Anyway, surely I'm not the only one who's just figured out we're back in action this weekend?

Locky's Left Boot

Locky's Left Boot

NYC Player
Jul 26, 2017
So not sure if its because I've been living under a rock or because i haven't fully brought into the whole Vegas idea... but i just realised we play THIS WEEKEND.

Fully thought we still had two weeks until the game (i think because there's normally a week off between last trial and round 1 i assumed that was the case).

Was thinking it was strange for them to rush over after the cows game when there's so long until round one but now it all makes sense. Anyway, surely I'm not the only one who's just figured out we're back in action this weekend?
You and me both, bud 😅
Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
Flights & hotel booked for Vegas boys.

Screenshot 2024 02 25 at 72533PM

I maybe late to share the tips here but IF there are any Broncos members intending to make a trip and haven't booked your hotel yet & if your intention is to enjoy the best of Vegas by staying on the strip, then it is The Cosmopolitan. It has the best views of the Bellagio fountain and kind of right in the middle of everything Vegas. I couldn't get the rooms I wanted at Cosmo, so had to settle for the second best in fountain views @Caesars :happy:.

The ultimate experience will be hands down, Wynn. It is the Best!

For those of you who're already done with you flights & accommodation, do not miss out on Hot N Juicy Crawfish restaurant. It is one of a kind experience for everyone not to miss out on. There are plenty of crawfish places around Vegas but the one on 4810 W Spring Mountain Rd Suite C & D, Las Vegas, NV 89102 is the original. They've another brach in Vegas too but this is the first store they opened years ago and for some reason, the taste is awesome here.

Note: I do not own nor work at any of Hot N Juicy Crawfish places. I'm truly a admirer of the food there.

Very excited for the weekend. It is the 3 time to Vegas in the last 12 months but this trip is going to be very special. Lets Go Broncos!!!

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
I wonder if Joey Manu's wife has given birth yet. He might be touch and go?

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Flights & hotel booked for Vegas boys.

View attachment 26240

I maybe late to share the tips here but IF there are any Broncos members intending to make a trip and haven't booked your hotel yet & if your intention is to enjoy the best of Vegas by staying on the strip, then it is The Cosmopolitan. It has the best views of the Bellagio fountain and kind of right in the middle of everything Vegas. I couldn't get the rooms I wanted at Cosmo, so had to settle for the second best in fountain views @Caesars :happy:.

The ultimate experience will be hands down, Wynn. It is the Best!

For those of you who're already done with you flights & accommodation, do not miss out on Hot N Juicy Crawfish restaurant. It is one of a kind experience for everyone not to miss out on. There are plenty of crawfish places around Vegas but the one on 4810 W Spring Mountain Rd Suite C & D, Las Vegas, NV 89102 is the original. They've another brach in Vegas too but this is the first store they opened years ago and for some reason, the taste is awesome here.

Note: I do not own nor work at any of Hot N Juicy Crawfish places. I'm truly a admirer of the food there.

Very excited for the weekend. It is the 3 time to Vegas in the last 12 months but this trip is going to be very special. Lets Go Broncos!!!

I considered it, but I'll probably just watch Ocean's Eleven before the game. Same same.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Dom Young is confirmed out. Dont think this bodes well for us because he's good for an error or two. There will be a wicked battle between the Centres in this game. Cant wait to see how it unfolds!

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
So excited for the start of the season! I have a friend who owns a few units over at the crown mantra towers and he's invited me in a few other people up to watch the Las Vegas games .. in pure luxury mind you. The unit I stayed in last time is right up the top. Bit too high up for me to be honest lol. When I took these pictures I nearly passed out lol.

First picture I zoomed in, second picture is just how it looked.

IMG 1447

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Happy that Jesse has a wing locked down, really earned it last year. Honestly don't mind ither option on the other side.

Jensen is the logical choice to start. I'd like to see Willison on the bench to bring that Flegs-like impact, like we had going early last year, but seems he might miss out from other reports.

I can't believe it's almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • davidp
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Mr Fourex
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrMoore
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.