PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2024] Roosters vs Broncos in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landed, checked into hotel and bumped into a couple of Broncos fans. Don’t even knew them but it’s exciting to see them. Even yelled “Let’s go Bronx”.

Did see a Roosters fan in the hotel’s lobby and went up to him and told him that “ we’re taking the game this weekend and he can look forward for R8 @Suncorp.” 😀. He’s sporty and replied back that he thinks it will be a close game but I told him “you dreaming, mate”.

Haven’t seen a Manly supporter yet but did notice few supporters whose teams are not playing this weekend(Parra, Dogs & Warriors).

A view from my room.
Those views stunning and Have an amazing time and Stay Safe

Landed, checked into hotel and bumped into a couple of Broncos fans. Don’t even knew them but it’s exciting to see them. Even yelled “Let’s go Bronx”.

Did see a Roosters fan in the hotel’s lobby and went up to him and told him that “ we’re taking the game this weekend and he can look forward for R8 @Suncorp.” 😀. He’s sporty and replied back that he thinks it will be a close game but I told him “you dreaming, mate”.

Haven’t seen a Manly supporter yet but did notice few supporters whose teams are not playing this weekend(Parra, Dogs & Warriors).

A view from my room.

Attachments

• 28CD9990-A991-45B4-B3C5-ECB9811C9C7D.gif
    28CD9990-A991-45B4-B3C5-ECB9811C9C7D.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 35
Looks like Jensen isn't starting based on the training photos released today, in the reserves bib with the likes of Kobe, Willison, Sailor.

Can only assume it's Baker starting.

Pre Game entertainment Kevvie vs Seibold 😂😂😂😂

That is a career ending injury waiting. Since the NRL is all about gambling these days, what are the odds they didn't even look at the stadium beforehand?
I'm pretty sure that's not what's it's going to be like... they just played the super bowl in the same stadium and their wide receivers are just as likely to be running beyond the end zone and are worth 10's of millions in terms of salary cap.

The field gets rolled in so that's probably what it looks like before it's fully installed.

I'm pretty sure that's not what's it's going to be like... they just played the super bowl in the same stadium and their wide receivers are just as likely to be running beyond the end zone and are worth 10's of millions in terms of salary cap.

The field gets rolled in so that's probably what it looks like before it's fully installed.

Yeah this.

Leaving it like that is a lawsuit waiting to happen. It's not going to be like that come game day.

Nobody died in the Super Bowl, it'll be fine.
The NRL field is 14m wider, AFTER cutting 5m off the standard size. The Super Bowl players weren't going anywhere near the edge of the grass, our guys are.

Probably a silly question but, does anyone here know what’s the schedule of our boys Friday?
Hoping to bump into them if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.