/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Isaako was great.
What did he do that was great? Nobody out there was great, Maranta was ok but never anything better that ok. Isaako dropped a bomb and then backed it up by not falling on the ball as well. Great is a massive exaggeration

Yep, let's label him after less than a handful of games in first grade Maranta 2.0.

Not like Maranta had years of bombing many a try, as opposed to one "Hiccup" that "luckily" led to one of our two only tries.

Good job.
I liked Maranta.. He did a job for us (Sometimes)

But he was not great, or even very good. He was alright, just like Lachlan Maranta.

Edit: Quoted edited post.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one seemed to be playing with any real vision tonight. By that I mean someone continuously planning and scheming on how to sore a try or even break the line.

Some terrible passing tonight especially from Milford and Thiaday. At this level there is just no excuse for that.

We will improve ,but on tonight's performance I would keep a open mind on signing another half back for this season as some insurance.Todd Carney anyone?

Oates did a great job... at ensuring he’s years away from a 2nd row spot

I’ve
that shows how much you know
been a broncos fan since day 1 in 88 but I will tell it how it is. If that offends you well that’s your problem. I’m telling you know that Lodge and the whole team is poo. It hurts me to say that but we don’t have much to offer this yr unless Bird turns into a miracle worker. Fingers crossed

Tp's offloads were encouraging. But yeah, real hard game to watch.

I’ve

been a broncos fan since day 1 in 88 but I will tell it how it is. If that offends you well that’s your problem. I’m telling you know that Lodge and the whole team is poo. It hurts me to say that but we don’t have much to offer this yr unless Bird turns into a miracle worker. Fingers crossed

well you clearly don't watch games

No one seemed to be playing with any real vision tonight. By that I mean someone continuously planning and scheming on how to sore a try or even break the line.

Some terrible passing tonight especially from Milford and Thiaday. At this level there is just no excuse for that.

We will improve ,but on tonight's performance I would keep a open mind on signing another half back for this season as some insurance.Todd Carney anyone?

Carney is being poached by the Cowboys.

I'm not sure why Bennett didn't want him, but he passed up a bargain.

Tp's offloads were encouraging.

If he can improve his fitness, he will be a very damaging forward. Like another Taumalolo.

At the moment, that's the only thing holding him back. He isn't quite there yet.

If only there was an ignore function you could be forced to use on here..

I
only 2 Dragon forwards made more meters than him (and one of those 2 made less tackles)
His stats may read that but what fucking impact did he have. Ah Mauh come of the bench and pissed all over him in impact wise. I don’t know what his stats were but I can guarantee he actually helped his team

Bernard Sutton promised a crackdown on the play the ball.

The refs didn't deliver. There were quite a few that should have been penalized, Latimore and Frizell being the worst offenders.

Bernard Sutton promised a crackdown on the play the ball.

The refs didn't deliver. There were quite a few that should have been penalized, Latimore and Frizell being the worst offenders.

Boyd should have been "politely" in their grill about this.

I’ve

I refuse to take anyone's opinion seriously if they spell now as "know". I'm drunk and that's obvious....

Active Now

• Ondi
  • mieko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.