vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite, everyone is talking up Moga considering he was just a second tier discard from the Cowboys. I just hope he isn't a liability out there.
It is more everyone is wishing him success. Anyone who watched him before his injuries knows he has a lot to offer. Its that Queenslander in us mate. We love an underdog and even better we love a comeback tale.

It is more everyone is wishing him success. Anyone who watched him before his injuries knows he has a lot to offer. Its that Queenslander in us mate. We love an underdog and even better we love a comeback tale.
I love an underdog as much as anyone but it still leaves me a bit concerned. Hopefully the concern has lessened in four hours time.

Yeah I know what you mean brother. He could go either way, I don't expect anything major for a few weeks, hopefully he builds nicely into something special for us. Fingers crossed.

There's three things that I want to see tonight:

1) Sims put some huge hits on Fifita
2) TPJ run straight over the top of Gallen
3) Jack Bird get repeatedly outplayed by Moga/Oates​

Put NYC updates in the U20 thread if you can boys, so it's easier for people to catch up on the results.

Shite, everyone is talking up Moga considering he was just a second tier discard from the Cowboys. I just hope he isn't a liability out there.

First round betting with your heart not your head kinda stuff. I hope he plays well for us and for betting purposes, first game for him, first broncos try of the year, simples.

Shit I also have Hunt FTS just so he can kick off to a great last year for us(and to silence the critics haha)

Shit I also have Hunt FTS just so he can kick off to a great last year for us(and to silence the critics haha)

that won't do it ... even a try assist won't silence them ... but if he was to get a repeat set regardless of whether a try was on or not, that MIGHT do it for one round :P

There's three things that I want to see tonight:

1) Sims put some huge hits on Fifita
2) TPJ run straight over the top of Gallen
3) Jack Bird get repeatedly outplayed by Moga/Oates​

I'll add a 4th: Maloney gets repeatedly smashed, preferably by Gillett

I'll add a 4th: Maloney gets repeatedly smashed, preferably by Gillett

I don't know about that ... he seems to be Thaidays favourite target in origin, don't be a meanie, let Thaiday to cdontinue his harassment of Maloney.

plenty of others Gillett can choose to smash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.