Round 1 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty scrappy! But the effort is there . We need to be a little more patient . I think hunt is feeling the pressure, needs to get the monkey of his back. Sims and moga looj good too!

I reckon Hunt's running and passing game, and defence, is pretty good. Kicking, well, so so.

Moga, Oates, Sims and Blair are excellent.

Poor Yvonne looks like she's been on the Christmas pudding in the off season.

Moga is doing ok. Tbh, as others have said, we are very hot and cold. Our halves have been very poor .
Moga just okay? He's had great runs and hasn't put a foot wrong elsewhere?

It seems as if he is covering for Oates a bit at the back. How high can he jump!!!!

I reckon Hunt's running and passing game, and defence, is pretty good. Kicking, well, so so.

Moga, Oates, Sims and Blair are excellent.

unfortunately for Hunt ... kicking is the only thing that matters in a halfs game :P

There was actually a point at about the 30 minute mark where McGuire pushed Macca out of the way at dummy half, guess he was sick of slow and inaccurate service. Worst half I've seen from McCullough in a long time.

McGuire pushed him out once inside our 10 because he was sick of the shit hit ups from the forwards and just wanted to rip in.

It was a good decision and got the set rolling a bit

I am actually liking jd123's post for some reason
Maybe because I think he is joking

The attitude and enthusiasm are the standouts for mine. Ring rust is to expected. Just about everyone is on but a couple look poorer because the others are shining...good signs...hope the first ten of visit the second half are scoreless

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.