Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
Halves have zero composure. Ben has been around long enough now that I am expecting much more from him and don't except excuses any more. It wasn't just the last set but the whole game. Don't mind loosing if we get beat legit. But once again our halves have no control of the game.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Speaking of Maranta, I thought he was bad tonight. Those two intercepts from the Tigers winger should never have happened. He refused to run onto the ball when he could see it was a floater and gave his opposite plenty of time to measure the pass.

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
Maranta can never play again. I think he is slower than Reed, If that's even possible

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Will the real Premiership favorite Broncos please stand up

they've done nothing in 2016 to show me they warrant that status.

they're years and at least a couple of personnel changes away from warranting it

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Speaking of Maranta, I thought he was bad tonight. Those two intercepts from the Tigers winger should never have happened. He refused to run onto the ball when he could see it was a floater and gave his opposite plenty of time to measure the pass.

Yeah this, he actually backed away at one point.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Why does Hunt cop it all? Milford was fucking shit. His error rate is too high, his kicking game is pretty poor for a 6, and he doesn't offer much when we're behind.

I'm not calling for Milford to be sacked or anything, great player, but it seems like Hunt cops the brunt of every loss while Milford is a golden child.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
they've done nothing in 2016 to show me they warrant that status.

they're years and at least a couple of personnel changes away from warranting it

I enjoy feedback from you mate, pity it only happens after a loss...

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I love this place after a loss.

We lost without 6 of our best players by one fucking point and our younger players are better for the experience. Fucking deal with it.

I have no doubt that once the origin period is over we'll be back in frame for the finals and pretenders like the Sharks and Storm will start to fade out as anticipated.

We still should have put in a better performance mate.. Tigers are puss and were missing 3 guns yet beat us at home...

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Some of you guys need to face facts - Broncos should have won last year -and have taken a backwards step this year. Sad but true. They will need some serious improvement to be a chance this year. Rounds 1-8 I thought things were on track..since then, no go. Hunt had two-three weeks of improvement and his shit form is influencing Milford as well.

Need some dramatic improvement to be a chance at all.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Blair captain? Hopefully that was the 1st and last time. Not one of Bennett's better decisions.

Our halves need to spend hours and hours watching Thurston and Morgan videos. Then maybe they can learn how to take control of a team, and the game.

Hunt has to start thinking out on the field for more than 5 minutes. When he does, he does very good things, like the kick for Maranta (who was generally sod ordinary). Trouble is, he doesn't think for 75 minutes.

Milford needs a rocket up his arse... seriously. He is starting to remind me of Corey Norman: believing in his own hype.

And I'll ask this question every week. Why did we sign Roberts? So Reed can get 3 times as much ball? WTF?

The Tigers came to play, they came to win. We just turned up and expected to win. Sorry, doesn't work like that. You need energy and enthusiasm. The Tigers were as inexperienced, more or less than we were, but they came to win, to give everything. Our energy? Yawn

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
We need one of the halves to be directing. Maybe it's just me, but I never see either of them telling forwards where to stand and when to run.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Oh, and having our pack back might help too. If this game were last week...

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
We were absolutely awful tonight. Simply did not deserve the win. Hate to highlight a ref's call but one of their tries the last pass was literally a metre forward. The winger was actually standing in front of the guy who passed it to him. 9 did not show a single replay from an angle that showed it though. Anyway, we need to do better. Horrible performance from us.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008

We lost without 6 of our best players by one fucking point and our younger players are better for the experience. Fucking deal with it.

I have no doubt that once the origin period is over we'll be back in frame for the finals and pretenders like the Sharks and Storm will start to fade out as anticipated.
No, it was a poor performance irrespective of the missing players. Contrast this side missing players against a Melbourne side in the same position, it would only highlight how disjointed the Broncos looked. The Sharks and Storm are no pretenders, unfortunately we are the pretenders at this time. That was poor tonight, very poor.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Why does Hunt cop it all? Milford was fucking shit. His error rate is too high, his kicking game is pretty poor for a 6, and he doesn't offer much when we're behind.

I'm not calling for Milford to be sacked or anything, great player, but it seems like Hunt cops the brunt of every loss while Milford is a golden child.

Milf has more runs on the board this season

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

until brisbane starts beating these so-called 'pretenders' and actually playing as well as they are, THEY aren't the pretenders.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Some of you guys need to face facts - Broncos should have won last year -and have taken a backwards step this year. Sad but true. They will need some serious improvement to be a chance this year. Rounds 1-8 I thought things were on track..since then, no go. Hunt had two-three weeks of improvement and his shit form is influencing Milford as well.

Need some dramatic improvement to be a chance at all.
Oh turn it up, so now even Milford's form is to be blamed on Hunt. Everything is Hunt's fault.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Our forward pack didn't aim up and I blame the senior players for poor leadership, McCullough, Blair, Roberts and Hunt.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.