PRE-GAME Round 14 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

After watching the game again I noticed Thaiday's contribution and it was significant. If he keeps that standard up I will be very happy indeed. He made some glorious tackles and really put in. Credit to him.

After watching the game again I noticed Thaiday's contribution and it was significant. If he keeps that standard up I will be very happy indeed. He made some glorious tackles and really put in. Credit to him.
I thought the same watching it live, a much improved performance.

I noticed this too. Some of his tackles were absolutely copybook. The Axe would of been proud.

I thought the same watching it live, a much improved performance.

34 tackles but avg 7m for 7 runs. Know that doesn’t reflect quality of each action but adequate not great for me. Hugely benefits off young guys making the meters. Without them he struggles. He’s doing his job of doing things around more dynamic players but have better options when injured guys come back. Nice backup option based on current form. Terrible first 17 option based on overall season to date.

34 tackles but avg 7m for 7 runs. Know that doesn’t reflect quality of each action but adequate not great for me. Hugely benefits off young guys making the meters. Without them he struggles. He’s doing his job of doing things around more dynamic players but have better options when injured guys come back. Nice backup option based on current form. Terrible first 17 option based on overall season to date.
Sam took the brunt early and that's something that it would be preferable to have your young blokes avoid. That said, how can a young bloke like Lodge be that capable. To be honest, he has been staggeringly good for us without complaint or problem. He also handled rib cartilage damage which is almost superhuman. Frankly, I hope he's the first player retained and rewarded. I think we'll need Mandrake the Magician to keep all our 'must keeps'. I've never seen a time when we've had such a wealth of talent and sadly the ones we lose will cause us to lament the losses.

We're likely going to be missing Roberts for this game.

With that Achilles problem, there is no way Bennett plays Roberts 4 days after an Origin after what happened to McGuire in 2015.

I can see Macca backing up, but not playing the full 80. I imagine we'll have someone like Murphy come into the side.

Flegler was very good today, Jets tried him out with plenty of second efforts and turning guys under back at him. I think he's nearly got enough minutes in him to play NRL. His ability to keep working was what was not up to scratch.

Bennett was happy he gave him a well done Tom when he came off from his first stint.

Flegler was very good today, Jets tried him out with plenty of second efforts and turning guys under back at him. I think he's nearly got enough minutes in him to play NRL. His ability to keep working was what was not up to scratch.

Bennett was happy he gave him a well done Tom when he came off from his first stint.

more forward depth in the club now =)

After the Roosters game I went around to Matt Lodge’s place and we had some Maccas. Then my missus called me and told me that we needed to get to the hospital so I rushed back.

A quote from Roberts and he is still ripped asf and Bird is more than happy to eat Maccas 3 times a day

After the Roosters game I went around to Matt Lodge’s place and we had some Maccas. Then my missus called me and told me that we needed to get to the hospital so I rushed back.

A quote from Roberts and he is still ripped asf and Bird is more than happy to eat Maccas 3 times a day

that quote doesn't even mention Bird ... let alone hime wanting to eat Macca's 3 times a day

Knights contract landing in 3,2,1...

Fifita first ISC try a 60m monster.

218m

I'd like to see him get more involved and not just rely on big runs. He should follow Dennis around and learn angles but first starting game he went well.

Absolutely nothing mate but Kahu is a liability at centre and I belive that Wayne will go with Kahu over Isaako at wing if it comes to it
Bennet picks Nikorima and Boyd each week... Kahu is a whole lot less of a liability than those two. Don't think he will be moving.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • teampjta
  • simplythebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.