PRE-GAME Round 16 - Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Guy, on Friday night the raiders an Ricky Stuart are having a meet an greet at the Sofitel hotel in Brisbane . My friend is a cleaner there an says the raider did it last year to. Am thinking of going to see what they are like in person for some shit an giggle. Any one else here be interested in meeting up around 5pm near Sofitel an joining in the meeting ? Stuart last year was drinking afterward at the hotel bar an was getting little drunk. Be funny to see lol

Entirely possible they play Cotric at 1 and bring Abbey onto the wing. I don't rate Abbey but Cotric runs hard and breaks tackles just as well as (if not harder than) Jack, plus he doesn't have the poor hands or brain snaps.

Dangerous proposition. Hopefully Sticky goes for "safe" option of Abbey at 1.

Guy, on Friday night the raiders an Ricky Stuart are having a meet an greet at the Sofitel hotel in Brisbane . My friend is a cleaner there an says the raider did it last year to. Am thinking of going to see what they are like in person for some shit an giggle. Any one else here be interested in meeting up around 5pm near Sofitel an joining in the meeting ? Stuart last year was drinking afterward at the hotel bar an was getting little drunk. Be funny to see lol
I'll be there.

I'll be there.

Ok cool. Not sure though if we would need to be wearing raider supporter clothing (jersey, shirt or flag some thing like that) as is a meet n greet with their supporter/fan only i think. Wouldnt be able to wear our bronco stuff as wouldnt let us into the room. Will try to find out more detail from my friend there .

Entirely possible they play Cotric at 1 and bring Abbey onto the wing. I don't rate Abbey but Cotric runs hard and breaks tackles just as well as (if not harder than) Jack, plus he doesn't have the poor hands or brain snaps.

Dangerous proposition. Hopefully Sticky goes for "safe" option of Abbey at 1.
I don't think Stuart likes moving players around out of position. He brought in Zac Santo to play FB a while ago instead of shifting Rapana.

I don't think Stuart likes moving players around out of position. He brought in Zac Santo to play FB a while ago instead of shifting Rapana.
Good point. IIRC, that was against us also, and we got the win. Hopefully history repeats.

Ok cool. Not sure though if we would need to be wearing raider supporter clothing (jersey, shirt or flag some thing like that) as is a meet n greet with their supporter/fan only i think. Wouldnt be able to wear our bronco stuff as wouldnt let us into the room. Will try to find out more detail from my friend there .
@Morkel has loads of Raiders gear because he's secretly a huge Ricky Stuart fan, so I'll grab some jerseys off him and meet you there. Would be fascinating to see what Ricky is really like.

You bringing your kids with you? Ricky swears a lot so may not be a good environment for young ones.

@Morkel has loads of Raiders gear because he's secretly a huge Ricky Stuart fan, so I'll grab some jerseys off him and meet you there. Would be fascinating to see what Ricky is really like.

You bringing your kids with you? Ricky swears a lot so may not be a good environment for young ones.

Ok , it start at 5.30pm in Bastille Room at sofitel my friend has check to confirm.

I have a life-size Ricky Stuart costume. It comes with a partially-broken plastic chair stuck to the foot. It’s actually a re-coloured version of the Josh Reynolds costume, but with a lot more salt.

I have a life-size Ricky Stuart costume. It comes with a partially-broken plastic chair stuck to the foot. It’s actually a re-coloured version of the Josh Reynolds costume, but with a lot more salt.
And does it blink a lot when under stress?

And does it blink a lot when under stress?

Yeah. On the plus side, if I soil it, I’m allowed to get a new one because It’s Not My Fault, but try it too often and I might get a $20k fine.

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/06/29/team-update---broncos-v-raiders/

WAYNE Bennett will make a change to his final 17 for tomorrow night's clash with the Raiders in Brisbane.

Korbin Sims got through training this morning and is in line to make a return from a broken jaw at Suncorp Stadium.

Sims has not played for six weeks since suffering the injury in a collision with Rooster Dylan Napa.

He was named at 18th man when the team was announced on Tuesday, but will now be substituted into the team.

All seven Broncos players who played in the representative round last weekend – Origin players James Roberts, Andrew McCullough and Josh McGuire, Kiwis Kodi Nikorima and Jamayne Isaako, and Anthony Milford (Samoa) and Joe Ofahengaue (Tonga) are fit to play in the game that kicks off at 7.30pm.

LIKELY BRONCOS' NRL TEAM

1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Matt Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Tevita Pangai
12. Jaydn Su'A
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:

15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Tom Opacic
17. Alex Glenn
18. Korbin Sims

Coach: Wayne Bennett

We're getting pretty close to full strength again here (Not including Jack Bird, obviously.), once Gillo returns I think we have to keep TPJ & Su'A starting, which would mean shifting Moose back to prop.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Ofahengaue
15. Sims
16. Thaiday
17. Glenn

We're getting pretty close to full strength again here (Not including Jack Bird, obviously.), once Gillo returns I think we have to keep TPJ & Su'A starting, which would mean shifting Moose back to prop.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Ofahengaue
15. Sims
16. Thaiday
17. Glenn
Solid. Still have concerns with Kahu at centre. If Bird is out for the season it works for us, dont have to try and fit him in there somewhere at the expense of someone else.

Take the year off Jack, come back fit and strong ... or 400 pounds. whatever.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.