PRE-GAME Round 16 - Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Maybe a shot at first grade is needed. For me macca needs a break and kodi would be better used of the bench . Or maybe dargan of the bench

From what i've seen i dont think he has done anywhere near enough to warrant a shot. Murphy is probably our next best option. I'd love to see Knik from the bench, its where he has most impact imo.

Maybe a shot at first grade is needed. For me macca needs a break and kodi would be better used of the bench . Or maybe dargan of the bench

I agree with this thinking - it happened all the time when I was playing sport and got asked to play up a grade - you rise to the occasion. Like how Gagai is a gun at origin but pretty ordinary at club level. Some people thrive under that kind of pressure

From what i've seen i dont think he has done anywhere near enough to warrant a shot. Murphy is probably our next best option. I'd love to see Knik from the bench, its where he has most impact imo.

Im not worried who but he was named in the extended squad.

I agree with this thinking - it happened all the time when I was playing sport and got asked to play up a grade - you rise to the occasion. Like how Gagai is a gun at origin but pretty ordinary at club level. Some people thrive under that kind of pressure

Exactly! You never really know what you're going to get, so give them a go . He just need that extra incentive.

I'm pretty confident about this game. I hope the Raiders play well, because we are capable of beating them at their best and the team should be pretty fired up for many reasons (Milf has had lots of individual disappoints, if he's not fired up for a big game something is very, very wrong) - Roberts will be riding high, the Kiwi boys should be looking to bounce back and the others should be fresh and ready to go.

Super important game as far as the ladder goes and getting some momentum (and cleaning up that +/-).

Broncos by 6.

First game I'm going to for the season - which means we'll play like busteds. Sorry!

...then...stay home.

Sorry to pick on you mate, but please stay home and cheer us win. We've the next 5 rounds @Home (well, almost) and need to win all 5 of'em so, we definitely don't want to break our traditions (just kidding). If your're going to the game, enjoy yourself & cheer up the boys 4 times more compared to what you would do watching the game from home.

We need to win most of the games (if not all) in the season to get a real shot at the premiership. I know we don't have 'THAT" perfect team to win a premiership this season but hey, as it stands, no team in the comp is perfect.

The Master Coach is really good in making the boys play top notch footy towards the back end of the season. Take us into top 4 & this time, make the boys get the Premiership. Can't wait for you to prove every Tom, Dick & Harry wrong again for the zillionth time. You've been nothing but class especially, the last couple of months.

In Wayne I trust!

IF we win the premiership then at our first home game next season, I will streak naked on the field and tackle an opposition player.

But it’s never going to happen.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Active Now

• Gaz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Behold
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.