PRE-GAME Round 16 - Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Sims might be back Gillet put a post on his Instagram story saying he still wont be back for 3+ weeks

Well I never said Milford can't learn to organize at fullback, but that's not a skill he has so he should not be playing at fullback.

As I said, I think he belongs at 5/8. He isn't an organizing half at the moment, but maybe he can learn to become one.

He’s been learning for 3.5 years now. At 1 million a year I want more than a apprentice half. The whole definition of insanity is approaching.

He’s been learning for 3.5 years now. At 1 million a year I want more than a apprentice half. The whole definition of insanity is approaching.

Considering Taylor could've been our big dollar halfback with less critical things to learn

Looks like Isaako, Kahu and Nikorima are on the way home.

Interested in @Nashy's opinion.

Don't fly to shit holes in the middle of your working season if you don't want to risk being fucked around by airlines I guess. And especially don't be so tight in the wallet that you choose San Fran over LA, that's just dumb planning when you have to have people back in Australia to do their actual real jobs.

Wasn't the flight delayed due to bad weather and a plane issue? For ***** sake, if there's anything I wouldn't want to be flying in it's those two things. Consider yourself lucky Taupau.

United is pretty bad though, I've flown with them twice and both times the plane was rocking like it was in a windstorm despite there being not a cloud in the sky and the water below not even having ripples.

United is pretty bad though, I've flown with them twice and both times the plane was rocking like it was in a windstorm despite there being not a cloud in the sky and the water below not even having ripples.

This was more the kind of opinion I was chasing tbh @Nashy haha

Turbulence is an awful way to make judgement on an airline. Clear air turbulence is the most common turbulence you'll ever experience on a plane. The pilots can usually detect it, but sometimes if there is no data or planes in the area, they find it and the next airline gets the heads up and lowers their altitude a bit, then they report it to the next guy, they might climb to try and get over it until they work out the height, and how it's moving.

This was more the kind of opinion I was chasing tbh @Nashy haha

Uniteds fleet is reasonably new, it's full of beautiful American made machines, they have a good cabin interior, and the service is only alright. They exceeded my expectations given they are a national flag carrier.

I would fly on a half built United airplane before I boarded a fully assembled Chinese carrier airplane. People when flying always look to the service, the smiling face when you board, the free towel before you take of blah blah blah. Never do they think "Hey, my ticket was cheaper than that full service airline over there, but these guys also give me X perk, Y perk, Z perk".

Never thinking, what have they sacrificed to be able to afford this? Airlines don't do great with money usually, I'm pretty sure only two in the world turned a profit last year, so it's a pretty cut throat industry.

Round16Team

I'd still prefer to see four forwards on the bench personally.

And dargan

Why Dargan? He isnt even killing it in ISC. As sad as it is for us, Kodi is easily our best option at 7. That isn't saying much I know, but the blokes behind him in that position need to be putting pressure on him and they just arent.

Why Dargan? He isnt even killing it in ISC. As sad as it is for us, Kodi is easily our best option at 7. That isn't saying much I know, but the blokes behind him in that position need to be putting pressure on him and they just arent.

Maybe a shot at first grade is needed. For me macca needs a break and kodi would be better used of the bench . Or maybe dargan of the bench

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Tmac
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
  • Lozza
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.