Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That's how I pictured we'd carry Harry down the aisle when he found "the one".

From what I've heard, you would have needed this.

caterpillar-forklifts_03.jpg

Or would you only need it for Porthoz?

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
True, one outs are annoying but I think most of our tries came from passing and we did score quite a few. Were it not for a couple of injuries at certain moments we would have won by 30 or more. When you consider the 5 day prep, emotional come down etc it wasn't a performance that really disappointed and I think if we counted the passes we probably made quite a few. Next game we get the boys back, battered and bruised but for once the two points won't be of critical importance and we will still be comp leader ! (cows upset by sharks tonight )t/QUOTE]
Hate quoting myself but....ha ha

D

dasherhalo

NYC Player
Apr 21, 2014
Anyway, time will tell about our defence when we come up against Souths, Roosters and Dragons who have clever halves, offloading experts and/or strong, elusive runners like Inglis Jennings/RTS and Dugan.

Again, I am NOT taking anything away from this great win, nor am I pouring scorn on Kearney Koaching. I just want to see it work against the very best, full strength attacks in the competition.

Put Reed back in, and it works. I know he's got haters, and I've been underwhelmed myself, but Bennett seems to have the plan for the cattle he has on the park, and Reed adds a heap of starch in defense. Plus he's getting his mojo back with his attack.....

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
It was even worse when he came out on crutches after the game to be consoled by Hodgo and a few more of the team and then Locky. The poor bloke was shattered.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Browny
  • Totally Unr3al
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncs1459
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • scobie
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • whykickamoocow
  • Allo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.