Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

What a game. That defense was absolutely relentless. Parras only chances were trying to stretch us out wide or go over the top. Middle and flanks were rock solid.

Haas and Flegs had a brilliant game. Paix delivered the speed he needed to when he came on, Hetherington was a lumberjack. Hell even Turpin was chopping in at the waist!

Oates - Epic, career best form. He's matured so much in his football.

Love it, beer during presser.
Beer

Slater brought Mam in this year.
Ye I know, read that in the newspaper. He brought walker into the official squad too. Neither walker or mam will get a shot unless 2/3 of this year's halves used are injured, retire (dce) and/or are in such bad form it they are getting dropped from an underperformed nrl team.
I understand it, it just always seems to be broncos players who are hamstrung by this.

Great wet weather win for the boys , hope we can build on that belief and outplay them on a dry one, in a few rounds. Posters on here have been critical on KW at times and perhaps rightly so , but the interviews of the boys talking post game they are only saying , "they are just concentrating on one game at a time" , and I like that attitude . The coaching staff obviously have brought these blokes through really well this year, and it's starting to show dividends. Their attack and defense is way more committed and even the depth players are buying in and responding well it seems. Good signs of cohesion for me , win lose or draw ,consistency is coming back albeit in just one season. I'm just fucking loving this winning feeling , because we are building , building a Kevolution. Go The fucking Broncos. Oh.. and suck on that one Gutherson.

Ye I know, read that in the newspaper. He brought walker into the official squad too. Neither walker or mam will get a shot unless 2/3 of this year's halves used are injured, retire (dce) and/or are in such bad form it they are getting dropped from an underperformed nrl team.
I understand it, it just always seems to be broncos players who are hamstrung by this.
That's a pretty sad attempt to milk a whinge, mate. Ezra was over the moon at being invited into Origin camp.

That's a pretty sad attempt to milk a whinge, mate. Ezra was over the moon at being invited into Origin camp.
Yeah Ezra isn’t about to dethrone Munster or Hunt/Grant from 6 or utility anytime soon. Not sure what the complaint is really.

Big thing for me last night was how well we stopped the offload. Parra are very good in this area and usually we are very poor in stopping the offload.

I know conditions weren't great for it but it was actually a pretty expansive game despite the conditions, so I thought our efforts in wrapping the ball up were excellent.

Hate to admit it but Turpin was decent tonight. Some big tackles, good ball from dummy half and cunning play at the play the ball. Paix was quiet in my opinion. Haas and Flegler were massive. Patty was his usual beast mode. Tesi does not belong in the side, some good plays on attack but has no footy IQ and you never know what you're going to get from him. TMM needs to come back ASAP.
Decent but that's about it. Turpin has always been a good defender but has nothing in attack. No dummy half runs, inside passes. He's not dangerous. Broncos had all the possession in the first half which is why he was probably more prominent but that swung to Parra in the 2nd so Paix was just defending.

Little criticism of niu. When carrigan put him into the gap and he broke the line, he had mam in support. Instead of drawing in gutherson and passing he tried to get around gutherson. However he actually got gutherson closer to mam and then passed to mam when gutherson could make contact.

It just shows poor footy IQ and lack of the basics.
Exactly. Simple play is to run straight at and a bit to the right of fullback. Draw & pass left. Try.

Just watching last nights post game presser ( and several other prior examples)and you can’t help but be in awe of the dynamic between Walters and Reynolds. So much of the credit for our improvement must be heaped on the way those two guys interact - they clearly have genuine respect for one another. What a true team environment they are creating.

Big thing for me last night was how well we stopped the offload. Parra are very good in this area and usually we are very poor in stopping the offload.

I know conditions weren't great for it but it was actually a pretty expansive game despite the conditions, so I thought our efforts in wrapping the ball up were excellent.
They were throwing their kitchen sink at it.

Yeah Ezra isn’t about to dethrone Munster or Hunt/Grant from 6 or utility anytime soon. Not sure what the complaint is really.
I also think Ezra is more dangerous - right now - than Dearden and Walker. But both, especially Tommy are more mature, and that matters in Origin. It's the same argument I'm having with everyone about Selwyn. Right now, I would rather have Ezra over Tommy D at 6 for the Broncos, but I'd pick Dearden in Origin, because he's less likely to get rattled under pressure. Likewise, I'd have picked Oates over Cobbo, especially game 3. Next year, would be another matter.

If the competition is between Ezra, Tommy and Sam next year, he's every chance.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Bronx48
  • BroncosMan
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • Broncojim
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Wolfie
  • Ondi
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.