Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

I actually feel sad for Kevvie. There is no way he is a good enough or strong enough coach to turn this around. The old boys got their way getting him in the job, how are they going to respond to all this.

We are legitimately a bottom 3-5 club.

Feels like a long road back from here.

Kevvie on track to get his first record of Seibs, record loss to Titans

I don't ever want to watch another Broncos game with Milford in the side ever again.
Literally the worst thing to happen to the Broncos with Seibold a close second.
Nah Morris knifing Bennett to bring in Seibold ... and then Seibold ... and then daylight... then maybe Nolan's negotiating skills

Such a shame, the jersey looks so much better than last year.

I actually feel sad for Kevvie. There is no way he is a good enough or strong enough coach to turn this around. The old boys got their way getting him in the job, how are they going to respond to all this.
Tallis will challenge them to a fight.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mieko
  • Lurker
  • Fatboy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.