10.Blair
11.Glenn
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Benji
15.Pangai Jr
16.Thiday
17.Sims
That's definitely a team that can beat any team in the competition.

Soo acknowledging moga's ability to make good meters and more recently cause a few teams some real headaches, is it time to bring in opacic purely purely to strengthen our defence?

I think opacic's defence and even his ability to get the ball to the winger more then makes up for what we lose in attack by dropping moga. If we are going to do it then do it now so he can build a combination or fail and revert to moga befofe the finals.

Apart from losing the meters, Opacic probably has a better all round game than Moga. He is as good in attack as Moga in terms of getting the ball to other players and scoring tries ( scored 2 and 1 try assist for Redcliffe yesterday ). I still think Moga would be really effective as a winger. He is good at taking the ball in the air, could still make the meters like Oates does and his tunnel vision and blinkered running when he has the ball wouldn't be as noticeable on the wing imo.

I'd still actually prefer to see Kahu in the centers, i think his all round game there is fantastic, he just seems to get injured everytime he plays there.

I would like to see this side:
1.Nikorima
2.Kahu
3.Roberts
4.Boyd
5.Moga
6.Milford
7.Hunt
8.Offa
9. Macca
10.Blair
11.Glenn
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Benji
15.Pangai Jr
16.Thiday
17.Sims
That's definitely a team that can beat any team in the competition.
Niko has played one career NRL game at FB vs a 13th place side and in your opinion, that's enough to unseat the Aust FB and team captain and the major architect of the Bronco attack when he is playing. Things simply don't work that way, you need to start looking at the big picture a little more. The rest of your side looks decent though.

My thoughts are to see how it goes, that way we can at least get Niko in our team.

Yea it won't happen and our side is missing Boyd at the back and it will be a boost to have him back.

Apart from losing the meters, Opacic probably has a better all round game than Moga. He is as good in attack as Moga in terms of getting the ball to other players and scoring tries ( scored 2 and 1 try assist for Redcliffe yesterday ). I still think Moga would be really effective as a winger. He is good at taking the ball in the air, could still make the meters like Oates does and his tunnel vision and blinkered running when he has the ball wouldn't be as noticeable on the wing imo.

I'd still actually prefer to see Kahu in the centers, i think his all round game there is fantastic, he just seems to get injured everytime he plays there.
Wow brilliant stats from opacic! I'd feel so much safer with him in our defensive line. And when we get Oates back I bet his try scoring increases from getting better service from the inside man.

That's with Thurston and Inglis setting him up. Can Milford and goodness me, Moga do the same for Boyd? Get outta here.
You're absolute right - forgot that the useless centre would *still* be there (cmon Wayne!). Don't know why I thought he was on Robert's side.

I know people don't like to hear the truth but the truth is, we only win the premiership this year with Hunt & Milford as our halves.
They have the combination and talent to get us there and Bennett knows it. With Niko and Benji there they are just putting the pressure on them to keep performing which is a good thing but deep down Bennett knows our title fate goes hand in hand with the effectiveness of Milford & Hunt in the finals.

Hunt and Milford have true premiership winning credentials... oh wait one of them was best on field in a losing side and one of them dropped his s*** repeatedly and hasn't been the same since.

Surely it is a key concept that to win a premiership you have to be able to close a game and hunt has never shown a semi consistent ability to close a game. That is a known known. A known unknown in KNik or ageing veteran who has done it before and is showing signs of doing it again aren't close to great solutions but must be higher probabilities. I do know of one proven albeit distant premiership half in the team...

As long as we don't play down to their level we should win comfortably. The Tigers just nearly beat them lol.

As long as we don't play down to their level we should win comfortably. The Tigers just nearly beat them lol.

Their forward pack are pretty quick and powerful. We still need to be switched on other wise they'll get on top of us. Semi needs to be contained as well.

Their forward pack are pretty quick and powerful. We still need to be switched on other wise they'll get on top of us. Semi needs to be contained as well.
Fast starters too, where we have come out of the block pretty ordinary lately.

So Clint Gutherson may have gotten injured in the Eels narrow win today. Rumours are that he'll miss a few weeks.
Feel bad for the guy but he's been on fire lately so Broncos may dodge a bullet.

Rate him but French is pretty awesome replacement. Eels were poor today but suspect they will do the usual it's the broncos we better show up this week boys....

And let's not forget our old mate Corey Norman loves to carve us up. Gonna be a tough old game.

I say give him a week for his despicable, horrendous, disgusting swinging arm. In fact if the MRC are fair they should rub him out for the rest of the season.

Yep I can't believe he wasn't even penalised for that.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Volvo Driver
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Financeguy
  • Skyblues87
  • kiwibronco
  • ChewThePhatt
  • jd87
  • Midean
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.