Round 24 - Broncos Vs Storm - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
this is going to be real tough, but the storm are beatable. 5 day turn around as well.

who's attending?

Season member, masochism at its best.

I will be cheering for players in my SuperCoach team.

Hopefully Archer is dropped. As for us.

1. Norman
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Beale
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Hannant
11. Thaiday
12. Te'o
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Dodds
16. Civo
17. Form Young Forward Gibb/Wallace etc

We may not win the prem or even make the final, but please just win this game and win the fight as well.

Hopefully Archer is dropped. As for us.

1. Norman
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Beale
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Hannant
11. Thaiday
12. Te'o
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Dodds
16. Civo
17. Form Young Forward Gibb/Wallace etc

I don't think Maranta deserves to be dropped ... IMO he has been good for us. as for Hoffman, if theres no room on the bench for him he should stay in the qld cup

i dont know what the right decision is in terms of FB but i'd like to see norman have another week there.

capewell again seems unnecessary.

we really need parker + glenn so that we can keep up the intensity in the forwards. as soon as dodds and lui came on we started getting hammered. hopefully parker is right to go, and genuinely fit.

I'd rather see Hoffman on the bench than Capewell. McCullough should play 80. We lose something when McCullough goes off. I thought Norman was pretty good at fullback today, would like to see him there for a bit longer.

How long is Glenn out for?

Him and Parker back, Gillett to Q cup with Hoffman and this team will do well.

Seriously, I don't think it would be fair for Maranta to be dropped, he's been better than Hoffman IMO.

Seriously, I don't think it would be fair for Maranta to be dropped, he's been better than Hoffman IMO.

I think I remember reading 3 to 4 weeks, so "fingers crossed", we'll see him come finals time.

Hoffman is in our best 17. I'd put him on the wing if Hook wants to keep Norman at fullback

I'm actually not as concerned about this game as i was about the Dogs game.

The Storm are far from their best at the moment, and if we keep that mongrel defense going for the majority of the game, we're a big chance.

I'll be there as always although I'm going in with zero expectations. I expect we won't make the 8 although if there's one game I want to win all season it's this one. It'll make the off season just that little more bearable.

you've gotta be really careful with hamstring injuries .. erring on the side of caution is definitely the best route

as long as the inside defender doesnt get lazy on the smith->cronk->slater play we will beat the storm.

our forwards will be far too good.

Be surprised if Glenn makes it back during the regular season. Maybe week one of the finals if we snag a lower spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.