GIO Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Taupau, Arthars and / or Oates make it back into this side if everyone is fit?
I think Atlthars/Oates do, not so sure about Taupau...

Croker has just announced his retirement so no doubt Sticky will play him (poor Ethan Strange is copping a bath ATM) for the feels.

Raiders are full of dirty ***** without the success to back it up.

i.e they'll go after other teams high profile players just to spite them. I wouldn't play Reynolds personally. Thugson Young ruined his season last year.

Well last week I said to my friend who is an eel supporter Broncos 30+ I think it might happen with this match

Raiders are full of dirty ***** without the success to back it up.

i.e they'll go after other teams high profile players just to spite them. I wouldn't play Reynolds personally. Thugson Young ruined his season last year.

Should play a second-string side

throw as many development and fringe guys in as we can: Sailor, Madden, Rogers, Bayliss-Brow, Frei, Pereira,
Hoeter and start all the benchies

I just saw that we've beaten 14 teams this year. Anyone care to guess the 2 teams we haven't beaten?

We shouldn't be resting anyone this game or the Melbourne game unless a injury is there. That's what the bye this week is for.
We need to be playing our best team possible so everything runs smoothly week 1 of the finals and if we win that game they get a rest. Can't have some guys having 3 weeks off going into a GF qualifier which is going to be played at a difference pace to your round footy.

Raiders last home game, it will be Croker's farewell match. Raiders got toweled up at home against the Warriors on Croker's 300th. They will want to make amends.

Cold night down in Canberra. A **** of a place to play. Not an easy game.

Raiders last home game, it will be Croker's farewell match. Raiders got toweled up at home against the Warriors on Croker's 300th. They will want to make amends.

Cold night down in Canberra. A **** of a place to play. Not an easy game.
Which is why the boys will go there prepared to smash the **** out of them. Enjoy your retirement, c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • mieko
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  • broncos4life
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.