Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFBF0C15 493A 4BDC A48F 064C6302EF59

Raiders last home game, it will be Croker's farewell match. Raiders got toweled up at home against the Warriors on Croker's 300th. They will want to make amends.

Cold night down in Canberra. A **** of a place to play. Not an easy game.
Yeah I’m worried they’ll grub it up and target Reynolds again with cheap shots. I just want to get out of there with no injuries.

Raiders last home game, it will be Croker's farewell match. Raiders got toweled up at home against the Warriors on Croker's 300th. They will want to make amends.

Cold night down in Canberra. A **** of a place to play. Not an easy game.

Last time they got up for Croker it work out well for them, let's hope they do use him as motivation.

If we play anywhere near our best, we smash these pricks. Ideally would love to get out of this one with no injuries. Big game against those purple fuckers in the last round, leading directly into finals.

That first final is gonna be massive, considering we are more than likely finishing top 2. A week off before a prelim along with this bye will have us nicely placed.

Teams have been trying to "get up" against us to keep their finals hopes alive and that didn't work for them. I don't care if it's his 400th game, we'll beat them if we turn up with the right attitude.

With Hass being "ecstatic" with his re-signing, he will be out to put an exclamation mark on things. Think he is gonna have a blinder, and have the rest of the guys buzzing too.

And that is all we really need tbh.

Lights in at Clive B Centre. Won't have to go across the road when Kevvie wants to train at night.
Was amused seeing the helicopter putting them in. Thought there was easy access for a crane from the other side but hey why not go full send and use a chopper 😁

Calf strains.

Can be tricky injuries to get over. I wouldn't be surprised to see him miss the Storm game either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  • Redux
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • dasherhalo
  • Tim K
  • Maddy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.