Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I have really been impressed by Ese'ese over the last few weeks, I think he is going to be a really good player for us.

I'm also happy that Hunt is coming back to something resembling form ... still a way to go, but he is on his way

I thought Moga was fortunate in that the Raiders preferred to predominately attack through Josh Papalii instead of testing Milford, Moga and Oates out-wide save for the lottery cross-field kicks. When they started setting up plays down that side, they made short work of that Milford-Moga fringe and it's becoming a very easy target to exploit.

In fairness to Moga, I much prefer him next to Milford than Kahu and believe he deserves until the Origin period.

The only other alternative is Seve and I don't think he's done enough to force his way into the first grade side.

Our left hand side is a real worry defensively. it will be our undoing against a side with smarter coach than Stuart, as you say. That, and our utterly shallow, boring, uncreative attacking structures are making me less optimistic about our chances down the track. As some have said, it's back to Bennett ball and that is going to be fatal against teams who are defensively strong, and in attack, stand deep and move the ball a lot. The Raiders' 2nd try is a good example of what worries me.

I don't get the Moga hate. It's not like he's had much to work with, he's really only had the ball down our own end, trucking out big metres early in sets, which is great to see. If milf comes good, we'll see what Moga is capable of.

As for his defence, he's better than most give him credit for. He's not easily beaten and if he gets a hand on his opposite more often than not he dominates the tackle. The Raider's right side attack is one of the most potent and unpredictable, and he was only half-beaten once, and that was after weight of possession to the Raiders.
Moga was at fault for the Rapana try. He kept moving backwards until we got too far back. Also the dick head on the PA called him Moga Toe-too.

get.gif
You know sometimes its good to just not say anything and accept defeat. Posting Amy Schumer gifs helps nobody

Been pretty impressed with Herman, pangai and Arrow. I would much rather see Arrow at lock tbh.

As some have said, it's back to Bennett ball

Bennett ball includes scoring tries when opportunities are presented to kill the opposition's morale, something we are having trouble with.

I don't understand how they can defend so well yet look so timid in attack, I wanted to smash something every time they blew a try.

You know sometimes its good to just not say anything and accept defeat. Posting Amy Schumer gifs helps nobody
That is one sad crush you have on me... :notsureifserious:

Not flash but happy with the win all the same.
A lot of people see this Raiders side the side to beat this season and genuine title contenders... And it's a fair call. But we controlled that game tonight for most of it. Our execution is still off but things will click soon. We're doing a lot of things well and I get the feeling that we aren't far away from playing some great football.

I have really been impressed by Ese'ese over the last few weeks, I think he is going to be a really good player for us.

I'm also happy that Hunt is coming back to something resembling form ... still a way to go, but he is on his way

Amen to Ese'ese, it's a shame he still has that occasional silly error in him. Take away that error tonight and the silly one from Round 2 and you could comfortably make an argument that he's been our best forward this season. Really like the look of him and Pangai. Arrow hasn't done anything wrong either, constantly makes big plays defensively, also made a couple of nice offloads tonight.

Our young bench as a whole is probably my favourite part about this season so far, tbh. Love watching them rip in.

What a joke. This is a discussion forum.

Either say why you disagree or don't post at all. Don't rely on dickhead memes. You're better than that Porthoz.

Rubbish behaviour from a staff member.

I've seen this gif before.. wait, didn't you post this gif last time you lost an argument as well?
You're confused, this isn't about winning or losing, it's about whether it's worth debating with the person in question. I'll let you figure out the answer to that...

Our left hand side is a real worry defensively. it will be our undoing against a side with smarter coach than Stuart, as you say. That, and our utterly shallow, boring, uncreative attacking structures are making me less optimistic about our chances down the track. As some have said, it's back to Bennett ball and that is going to be fatal against teams who are defensively strong, and in attack, stand deep and move the ball a lot. The Raiders' 2nd try is a good example of what worries me.

Smarter coached teams, like the Cowboys or Storm? Or an unpredictable attack-at-all-costs side like the Raiders? We've played them all so far, and I don't recall it being as easy to exploit like previous seasons against the Cows, etc. He's not perfect, sure, but he's doing pretty darn well considering the circumstances.

You're confused, this isn't about winning or losing, it's about whether it's worth debating with the person in question. I'll let you figure out the answer to that...

I mean I don't blame you for backing out of the argument so quickly, you haven't got a leg to stand on. Your claim that people calling Milford fat "to make themselves look smart" is about as dull of a basis for a proper debate as you can get. The facts are there, he's gained weight at a steady rate since joining the Broncos, he's also lost speed and athleticism at a steady rate since joining the Broncos.

Coincidence, right?

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • mitch222
  • ozzball
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • peter09
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.