vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Tallis he sat out a season so he could play for us, and when he did you could never question his commitment to the club. I've got no problem with him supporting the Titans, he's their ambassador. The one I don't get is Wendell Sailor. He waxes lyrical about the Dragons every time I hear him speak. It is almost like he has forgotten that everything he has today is because of his career with the Broncos.

Gordy doesn't hate us, he hates Bennett and any side that has something to do with Bennett he loathes

lol fair nuff. didnt know the blokes name and not familiar with the phrase.. a goodone but before my time.maybe haha

cant fault gordy as a player. the committment when he was recruited to sit out '96 is pretty inspirational (although the subsequent fallout makes me wonder what affect WB has on Bronx forwards like Willie Mason had on $BW!)

this wouldve been a danger match for sure but without James? (Roberts WGAF lol) youd have to say a safe if not comfy W on the road. enjoying watching Taylor boys you guys weren't wrong about him he's the goods for sure - or at least will be soon.

oates a chance according to thr CMs training blog? if he's in **** it good luck Tits

To be fair to Tallis he sat out a season so he could play for us, and when he did you could never question his commitment to the club. I've got no problem with him supporting the Titans, he's their ambassador. The one I don't get is Wendell Sailor. He waxes lyrical about the Dragons every time I hear him speak. It is almost like he has forgotten that everything he has today is because of his career with the Broncos.
Nah, Dell's ok. He talks up the Draqons but he talks up the Broncs as well.

What critics did he have?

Me for one.

I've watched a fair bit of him this year, and I still don't think he's the messiah that some people on here were making him out to be. He's solid in attack and that's about it. His D is pretty poor.

He's played ok against some pretty average teams (Melbourne is the only good team they have played).

He'll get a sterner test this weekend.

I get it with Dell, he had been thrown under the bus by union and a lot of the league community as well, but the Merge and certain players there stood by him and invited him in, so I can understand him feeling an obligation of loyalty to them. He is still proud to be a bronco as well.

It seems as though everyone bar actual professionals like Vossy and matty johns (surprisingly) has a strong anti bronco bias on fox. Brandy, Kimmorley, Tallis, Gasnier, Anasta, it's hard to pick who loathes us the most.

Vossy doesn't like us either. He just gets away with with it because he talks about pies for 30 minutes between talking about how great the team the Broncos play against is going.

If Kahu is out and Oates comes back, do we go with Oates or Eden at centre or promote Seve into centre and drop Eden?

If Kahu is out and Oates comes back, do we go with Oates or Eden at centre or promote Seve into centre and drop Eden?

would love to see Seve get a run, best in a low stakes intro like this. but with oates and reed a chance youd think eden drops off with maranta and oates outside roberts and reed?

If Kahu is out and Oates comes back, do we go with Oates or Eden at centre or promote Seve into centre and drop Eden?[/QUOTi

i didnt think about that but it is an interesting situation i think wayne might try his luck with greg eden in the centres. what i have gathered so far is wayne really likes eden so maybe a move to the centres in an easier game may give wayne the opportunity to see if eden is as good as bennet thinks he is, and if he doesnt play good that might be the end for eden and the beggining for someone like seve or opacic

geez not sure how i feel about an eden in the centres gig lol. mind you roberts and hodgo aside.. not the most massive of boots to fill.. *cough* reed *cough* copley

Matty Johns: "Can the Titans beat the Broncos Gordie"

Tallis: "oh I'm hoping so"

Ambassador or not, grow up you wanker. The only reason we have to watch and listen to your incoherent mumbling every week is because of this club that you now seem to hate so much. I have never hated a Bronco as much as Tallis, an absolute ballbag.

Did he give a reason?

Matty Johns: "Can the Titans beat the Broncos Gordie"

Tallis: "oh I'm hoping so"

Ambassador or not, grow up you wanker. The only reason we have to watch and listen to your incoherent mumbling every week is because of this club that you now seem to hate so much. I have never hated a Bronco as much as Tallis, an absolute ballbag.

i reckon your over reacting to his comment, you do realise he is a titan anbassador? imagine if he said he didnt want them to win!!!!

tallis gave everything he had to the club for many years, captain, premierships and a busted neck in the end.
he doesnt hat the club, its more of the bennett issue and the fact that the titans aporocahed him to help them out.

I feel like a real idiot here even though I've been a full on Broncos fan since the beginning. Why does Tallis hate Wayne so much, is it because he made him play a year longer than he wanted to or is it something else. Please enlighten me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • mieko
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.